(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 5

PART 5

Geet(cut him):- oh !! don't worry abt that ...I will go to his room once every one is fast asleep...

Maan:- whatever..

Saying so, he left to his room... unaware of a person's shocked face hearing their convo...

Yash:- what was that ??? They are so much rude with each other..Its just a single day of their marriage and already they are distanced... Time to plan their HM... He smiled at his thought and left from there...

Geet was going to Avi's room after checking on everyone's sleep ... when she was stopped by a voice behind her..

Maan:- so, you are serious ??? He looked at her from the bed, where he was sleeping, looking at her going out of the room...He couldn't believe she was serious abt that thing ...

Geet(turned and looked at Maan):- yes ... I never said it was a joke...

Maan:- you are taking high risk here...

Geet:- why are you bothered for me ??? weren't you the one, who said that this marriage doesn't affect you???

Maan:- Am not affected by that Geet... Am just worried if someone found out that, then it will bring probs for me... Already am facing lots of things...

Geet:- ok, listen Mr husband Khurrana, your son wants me to sleep with him... and of course I can't bring him here as you won't allow that, for whatever reasons you have.. so am left with only one option to shift there... understand??? I hope you don't have any quiz and probs now ???

Maan was dumbfounded at her behavior ... she not only has accepted his SON but also was worried like a mother, for him... He knew he was not a good father .. even when He was His .. and an outsider was close to His son, that surely bothered Maan... But he tried to not to interfere in their matter so without much arguing with Her, he just nodded.. giving her the permission to shift there...

Geet looked at the man in front of her... He surely didn't care for his own SON... what a father... she thought he was really bad with emotions and left to Avi's room... She cuddled up with him on his bed and slept peacefully...

But there, Maan was not that much lucky to have a sleep, forget the peaceful sleep...for some unknown reasons, he was thinking abt His so called wife.. Didn't know what was the feeling he was having for her or may be for His son.. He left to have a check on both...

There he stood, peeping from the door, looking at the mother and son-Her hand on his stomach, as if she was patting him before she fell asleep... and Avi was snuggling to his mother's warmth... with a smile on his lips... His one hand rested over hers on his own tummy...With the realization, Maan sighed in anger on himself and went from there...

Maan(ST):- what was I doing there??? Why I went there??? Am I feeling Jealous of them??? Huh!! But why should I care for them... They are no one to me ... Am not His father.. Nor She is my wife... I don't care...

He convinced himself and then went to bed ... But again he had thoughts of both of them... Sighing he got up and decided to work on his pending projects... He exhausted himself lot and then finally he slept on the couch itself ...

Morning ... 5am

Geet tiptoed in the room earlier so that no one suspects that she wasn't in her room for the night and what she saw froze her steps there...

Maan was sleeping on couch, in an awkward position... with laptop in his hands which was now abt to be dropped off his hands...

Geet came to him reluctantly and took laptop from his hands.. which broke Maan's sleep and he looked at her in anger..

Maan:- I told you not to touch my personal things...

Geet(got scared with his raised voice ):- wo.. I .. It was falling off the floor so I just thought ...

Maan (got up from couch and shouted):- Don't ... I hate lies... and excuses...

He didn't bother to wait for her reply and went to freshen up... Geet was dejected ...

Geet(ST):- khadus... I so hate him... now, even if he, himself falls from somewhere naa.. I promise I won't help him... let him die there... If he wants me to not to touch his personal things... Huh...she swore and left his room...

She came down for making breakfast and she was glad that dadima saw her coming out of Maan's room.. Meant, she could go to Avi's room for sleep every night ... Both ladies looked at each other and smiled.. Geet bend and took her blessings... Dadima smiled blessing her...

Dadima:- Beta, go and ask Maan, what would he like to have in breakfast ... somewhere she knew there was distance between them and she thought to bring them closer..

Geet:- Ermm.. Dadima.. wo.. she was fumbling in reluctance...

Dadima:- Geet beta, you are his wife... you have all rights on him.. Hmm.. Go ..

she pushed Geet a little to which she reluctantly left to His room...

Geet entered and looked for him... Just then he came out from washroom.. and stood in front of her with just in pair of jeans and towel round his neck...

Instantly Geet turned her back towards him.. Maan immediately grabbed shirt from closet and wore that quickly...

Geet:- wo.. what will you have in breakfast ...

Maan (looked at her then turned to the mirror):- Didn't I tell you not to interfere in my matters ...

Geet(got angry and turned to him, thanking him mentally as he was dressed now):- Oye hello Mr husband khurrana, I don't have to bother and interfere.. Its just your dadima has asked me to ask you..

Maan:-First, stop calling me Husband ..(He had had heard that lots of times and this time he told her what he wanted to tell her , every time she called him Husband,He didn't like that) and second, you shouldn't bother as Nakul is there for that ..Leave that on him...

Geet (sighed in anger):- Fine MR KHURRANA... just uttering this she went down...

Dadima looked the face of Geet .. and decided not to ask her anything as she guessed the talk might be, not-so-cool as she had thought...

Geet was highly angry at Maan and his rudeness... she just told Nakul to prepare Maan's breakfast as per likes and rest she will do herself.. Nakul obliged and made His fav breakfast pasta ... Geet didn't even look at what Nakul was preparing and got busy in making other's food...

Maan came down and waited for his breakfast which Nakul brought as soon as Maan sat .. while other's already started eating ... Maan looked at Geet's face accidentally and saw sadness and anger.. which he was sure coz of him... Ignoring that he ate..

yash looked at the duo keenly and then after sometime passed an envelope to Geet...she looked at him confused...

yash:- well, as you both are newlywed, a small gift from my and your dadima's side...

Dadima looked at him in confusion to which yash nodded in yes... she smiled and looked at Geet, guessing what it might be...

Dev smiled, looking at his dadimaa.. while NT eyed the envelope keenly...

Geet opened the envelope and was shocked to see two tickets for paris... before Geet could ask anything Maan asked ...

Maan:- whats that, dad???

Yash:- you both are going on HM tomorrow...

    precap:- Maan's past .. 

Leave your precious views on this part... Have replied to all, do check if you wish to...

Much Love Rose