(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 23

PART 23

Yash:- Don't worry... Geet will bring our Maan to normal ... I have trust in her...

She smiled nodding at her son and then both went in the mansion...

Geet came out from the car setting her Sari... She never wore them before.. and one could see her being uncomfortable in that ...And so did Maan notice.. He shook his head while passing the car keys to the gate keeper...

Maan:- If you don't know, how to carry a sari.. then what was the need to wear it???

Geet(started slowly):- Dadimaa.. Gave me..she thought it would be good if I wear sari in a business party..

Maan:- whatever.. Just remember one thing .. Don't embarrass me there, arranging this sari.. I have a reputation.. certainly don't want that to be spoiled coz of your clumsiness..

Geet(murmured):- Dusht... How to tell, Dadimaa forced me to wear that so that I won't look child in front of you.. and if I tell you this then you surely will think am insulting you...

Maan:- what are you talking to yourself???

Geet:- Ermm.. Nothing ... shall we ???

Maan:- Hmm.. Be my side... Don't roam anywhere...

Geet:- Ji...

Maaneet entered in the hall and were greeted by the host...He took them in and introduced to few ppl.. After a while they sat on their table.. Few couples were dancing on the floor and few were chatting ...

A guy approached Geet, But Geet refused making an excuse.. Maan was least bothered ... He, casually looked around, getting bored and trying to make an excuse so that they could leave... When all of a sudden his eyes fell on someone on the dance floor...

Someone, was being romantic with the person.. His hold tightened on the table...Filling the glass with wine, he gulped down that in one go.. Geet looked at him, feeling scared .. Drinks and Maan wasn't a good thing for her... As her experience with both wasn't good one..When he took 3rd glass.. she hold his hand...

Geet:- plz.. Don't drink...

He looked at her in anger and she withdrew her hand from his ...Looking down... Maan looked at scared face of hers ... closing his eyes... He sighed... put the unfinished glass back on table and looked at the dance floor...He thought something then offered his hand to Geet...

Maan:- A dance??? (Geet looked at his forwarded hand and then him, shocked .. He was asking her for a dance... He was drunk-though a bit.. but she surely didn't want to upset him)

Reluctantly she placed her hand in his, extended one and both got up to go to the dance floor...

Maan placed his hand around her waist but his eyes remained on the couple.. That couple, was enjoying without any single glance to His way...That Hit Maan's ego...

Maan harshly pulled Geet to him, and started dancing .. Geet could only follow and copy his steps, as she didn't know dancing quite well... And top of that ... The sari.. was irritating her...

After a couple of mints when Geet realized Maan wasn't dancing but torturing her ..she tried to get away from him.. But His hold on her tightened ...He looked at her eyes in anger .. and she looked down... Maan wasn't drunk at all... But he couldn't stop himself from using Geet for his own ulterior motives..

When Geet couldn't bear the pain... the harsh pushes and pulls she thought to tell him..

Geet:- Its paining me ...You are Hurting me...

Shocked, Maan looked at her eyes and then his hold on her waist loosened.. But he kept dancing with her closely.. He had now got the couple's attention... who was as shocked as Maan was seeing them there...

At one point, when Maan turned her round Geet happened to see the eyes which were on Them.. Maan turned her back to face her and she saw the anger he had was now justified...

The couple was His Ex-wife and the BF of hers ... who now was her husband ... payal and prem... Maan had turned her on purpose so that both the girls would see each other...Geet would know the reasons for his anger and the ex- would know that Maan was married yet again... And surely, Payal was shocked seeing Maan dancing with someone and the girl was his WIFE...

The dance was abt to end when all of sudden Maan bent Geet on her back and pulled her up by neck .. Then KISSED her directly on her lips .. shocking the couple behind them.. and Geet was the most...

Geet's eyes widened at that... Her first kiss was stolen, by the same person, who tried to steal that on their HM..His mouth on her was harsh.. She tried to push Maan placing her hands on his chest.. But Maan only pulled her to him more tightly..capturing her hands softly , stopping her from pushing him.. Geet gasped for air, and he carried away entering her mouth fully... left her hand and angled her mouth, holding her cheeks...

Payal looked at Maan in shock... He never showed this kinda PDA ever..she knew him a bit well, abt his anger and his rules... and today, he not only was kissing his wife but she noted how passionately he was kissing her...she felt Jealous of the couple...prem, on the other hand was angry..

Prem:- Lets go...

Payal:- No prem.. Lets wait for sometime... what he wants to show...???

Prem looked at his wife.. who once was fascinated by MSK's charms... and now he felt J and insecure... Didn't leave her side and stood looking at the couple..

Geet again pushed him after a while, when she couldn't take his kiss anymore... and that brought Maan back...He ended the kiss and looked at her shocked, tear stricken face..

Thankfully the lights were dimmed and so her face was almost in dark...After a try, Maan smiled a bit at her, confusing Geet more.. and guided her outside..

Surely, she needed an explanation... and this wasn't the right place to ans her questions ...

Maan(ST):- what was I doing ??? I just wanted to show that girl that I have moved on.. and that's why I was to peck Geet...why I deepened the kiss???

When they reached the parking lot... He left her hand and closed his eyes... Taking a long breath...Trying to gather the courage to face her queries...

Geet looked at him all the while.. silently questioning him.. But didn't dare to voice.. afraid of his anger..

Somewhere, she liked the kiss... Unknowingly, she had started to like his harshness... before Maan could say anything their car was brought..He sighed and relaxed a bit ...

Maan:-Sit...

Geet silently followed his orders and sat on the passenger seat...She looked away from him.. and Maan was just concentrating on his driving... With, Both having different thoughts...

Precap:- REALIZATIONS ...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose