(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 8

PART 8

Yash:- Maan, just once think abt the girl with you... I feel really bad when you treat her like that in the house.. she doesn't deserve that treatment from her own husband ... at least give her some respect, if not love and care... just give her freedom on her own life...

Maan:- I haven't bounded her... I told her that on the wed night itself...

Yash(sighed):- I wonder, what else you have told her on your wed night.. and how many dreams might be shattered of her, coz of you...Maan for one last time am telling you... she is not like your mother or your wife.. she is different .. quite different from both of them... Don't break her to the point where she will be left with only tears... Am surprised despite of your telling her so harsh things on wed night itself.. she hasn't even once complained abt you to, maa... (The last sentence made Maan speechless.. He felt bad.. for treating her that badly) why ??? have you ever thought on that ?? (Yash questioned Maan but replied himself)of course not... After all you don't have time to think on such small matters ... (Yash sighed and tried for one last time) Do think whatever I have told you.. and take her with you.. Its Khurrana's name you are dealing with...

Saying that Yash cut the call... Leaving Maan irritated with that khurrana tag's warning ... He controlled his anger and decided to go along with Geet... by that he will fulfill His dad's dream to send them on HM and the conference will also go well.. with his presence there...

He entered the hall, and smiled faintly at Her parents and Her... who smiled back, while Geet looked at him in confusion... He never smiled at her... well, in these 2 days of their marriage .. Maan sat beside Geet and started...

Maan:- Ermm.. you might be knowing we are going to Paris by tomorrow's flight ... !!!So, we need to leave ... Geet looked at him shocked..while Geet's grandmother and parents nodded...

Geet(ST):- what ??? what is he saying ??? He told me that I will stay here... and I was happy with that.. Now he changed his decision???

Mr khanna:- yes, we know.. so when are you both leaving ???

Maan:- Uhh.. in few hrs.. Actually we are going to Delhi first .. some packing is remaining ..then we will leave from there...

Indirectly he was telling Geet, who sat beside him totally shocked and speechless...and telling her His plans also...

Mrs khanna:- oh ok... (was thinking to spend her time with her daughter... but she sighed as she came to know that they needed to go) but beta, you can have lunch here???

Maan(hesitated as he never was comfortable with ppl around him showering affection and love):- uhh !! we.. umm... (closing his eyes, he took a breath and said) Its ok.. we can have...

It was very much difficult for him to say ok... as he wanted to run from the relations ... Didn't know why he said that .. Once the words were outta his mouth he thought why he agreed..

Mr and Mrs khanna smiled at him in gratitude and left to prepare the grand lunch for their SIL... Maan sighed at their eagerness and looked at Geet...who was asking him something...

Geet:- I thought I was staying here for few days ???(He could see sadness on her face)

Maan:- Now, you are accompanying me, to Paris...(looking away he has replied)

Geet:- If I don't have right in your personal matters .. then I expect same from you... (Maan looked at her surprised) you shouldn't take decisions on my behalf...

Maan:- well, am helpless..

Geet:- Pardon me???? (she looked at him in confusion and then added wit ha mock)oh !! the great Mr khurrana can also be helpless??? (Maan looked away at her remark) who made you this helpless... ??? hmmm???

Maan(mocked back at her):- your FIL...

Geet(not getting affected at his explanation): By the way ..I want to live here.. Am gonna be happy here... you can go wherever you want...

saying that she stood up and Maan too stood pulled her to him.. holding her waist-unknowingly-making Geet shocked at his behavior ... she wriggled in his hold ..

Maan(in anger):- Trust me .. Am not happy taking you along .. but you are coming and that's final...

Geet:- Leave me ... Am not coming ... with you...

Maan(insisted):- You are...

Geet:- No, am not ...

Maan:- Geet, stop behaving like a child...

Geet:- I don't like to be controlled ... Even my parents didn't do that ..then, who are you to do that with me ??? Haan???? Heck !! you don't even accept this marriage...Then why should I accompany you any where???

Maan left her as soon as he head her... yes, she was right ... what was his right on her??? When he himself didn't give her any rights on him..

Finally her earlier sentence made some sense to him... He looked away.. but didn't step back from his decision...He saw her going from there... He called her and told..

Maan:- Geet, whatever it is .. you are coming with me ... and that's final...(She was abt to deny yet again but his next words stopped her) and no more arguments on that ... I don't wanna hear anything on that ... Get ready.. we are leaving after the lunch...

He went away saying that and Geet looked at his retreating back in anger and helplessness...she knew she didn't have any reason to say no to him as her parents would have questioned her on that and she didn't have any ans to that ... apart from telling them the truth of their relation, which she couldn't have done.

The lunch was silent .. Everybody on the dining had different thoughts ... soon after the lunch, Maan announced their departure...

Geet bid bye to her parents ... she became teary.. Maan hated the melodrama going on in front of him... went and stood near the car.. waiting for her to join him... and then they left ..

Maan didn't talk with her.. nor she tried... But she had to ask him something .. and that's why, breaking the silence she asked...

Geet:- can I ask one thing ????

Maan:- Hmmm...

Geet:- can I take Avi with us there... ???

Maan(an instant reply came):- No... we aren't going for life time there.. we will be back in a week...

Geet:- But I will get bored there...(Maan didn't reply to that and she looked at him getting angry on his rudeness) you know, I don't like your this behavior with me ..

Still Maan didn't say anything and she sighed.. looking out of the window... soon they reached home and left for the packing ... It was night and Avi had been off to bed, by that time ...

How much Geet wanted to meet him but then she didn't want to wake him up from sleep so she tiptoed into his room and after kissing him, went and left with Maan...someone was looking at her caring side ... while she came out from Avi's room...

Yash looked at the girl in adoration ... she was young but responsible and broad minded, unlike her conservative family.. She had loved Avi from day 1, and Yash knew, he has got a perfect mother in Geet...

But then he sighed, looking at the rude behavior of Maan with Geet.. Yash needed to work their relation out and HM trip was the start of that relation...

Precap:- Off to Paris...

For NT she isn't bad at heart...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine ... have replied to all do check if you wish to..

like and comment if you like to...

much love Rose