(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 17

PART 17

Geet:- Umm... I.. want to sit here... she pointed at his seat and he got confused ...He thought it again was one of her childlike demand so he asked ..

Maan:- what ???? Geet stop it ... At least show some maturity here...

Geet(stepped backwards):- I won't sit there... she didn't dare to look into his eyes ...For, she knew he might be getting angry..she turned, to get off, the plane but stopped as his urgent voice raised...

Maan:- Fine... saying so, he shifted his place and made a seat for her... Geet quickly came and sat silently with head down...

Maan, still was confused at her behavior ...She looked at the other side, holding her own self in her own weak yet protective arms ...Slowly, realization stuck Maan... and he looked at her in shock...

Maan:- Are you scared of ...(He paused and then emphasized) ME???(Geet just looked at him and then again back to her previous side, slowly nodded her head .. Maan sighed) you still thinking abt last night ??? That I will... (he stopped abruptly) Ahh !! How ... can you think like that ???? Abt me ??? Doing such thing again with you in the public??? You crazy ???( He couldn't believe what was she thinking)

Geet:- what ??? you will do that in private ??? Again??? (She was shocked to hear him but then got angry at his dare to think like that once again)

Maan(fumbled):- what ?? Uh !! No.. Never...I mean.. (he sighed) look Geet, I was drunk and was thinking something else... so... my reaction... Am sorry...(The Sorry just came out on its own)

Geet smiled hearing his sorry... Finally he said the word which she wanted to hear ...
She just was pretending to be scared so that he should realize his mistake and apologize from her... and he did... she was now satisfied... Now, she wanted to swap her place with his ...The child in her beamed...

Geet:- can I ask you one thing ???

Maan:- what ??? (He was confused at his own sorry)

Geet:- I want to sit there... (She pointed at the seat he was sitting ... and Maan looked at her in amusement)

Maan(ST):- No matter she is still angry with him but she will sit there and enjoy the journey...(He took a sigh shaking his head and let her sit wherever she wanted ... He smiled looking at her eagerness to see down the plane ...After a while she turned to him)

Geet:- can I ask one more thing ???

Maan(sighed):- Ask...

Geet:- Are you going to complete the truth, which you started last night ??? The pics, you showed me last night ... I mean, my quiz, why you hate Avi???

Maan(sighed, ST):- She still haven't forgotten that...Maybe I should tell her, and get away from the guilt am having ... (so he nodded and Geet turned to him, fully)

Maan:- Alright.. (he sighed) Am just telling you, once and for all..(Geet nodded slowly) My mom, Neeta khurrana, deceived my dad.. She was GF to my dad's rivals, she married dad just to get the info of the co-my dad was running at that time... My dad loved her, and trusted her blindly.. and so he shared everything with her..for the world She pretended she was perfect DIL, a perfect wife and was going to be a perfect mother..(Geet looked at him shocked, Maan, without turning to her, side) yeah !! she didn't hesitate to sleep with my dad... I was the one, whom she was carrying .. she wanted to abort me, but looking at my dad's and dadima's happiness and also as media's eyes were on the baby, she couldn't abort me.. She was asked to leave my dad after the delivery, and as soon as she did..(He paused) she left me in the hospital and ran away.. she spent 4 yrs with my dad.. and still , she couldn't love him.. she was not at all, a marriage type material.. (His voice grew harsh) After she left, dad suffered from many losses not only business but heart break too.. when dad came to the roads along with dadimaa,that was the time the rival told my dad the full planning and my mom's role in that...She used my dad, just to make her BF happy... At that time, Dev's dad helped us... Morally, financially and emotionally .. (Geet got confused hearing abt Dev's dad.. so she asked)

Geet:- Dev is not ..

Maan(cut her):- No, he is not my brother.. He is my cousin... (Maan sighed, and then contd his past) I hated that women, still.. and will always hate her.. (He closed his eyes and Geet waited for him to speak further) Payal-my Ex-wife, she also turned out to be the same..

Geet(was shocked):- what do you mean by that ???

Maan:- will you let me speak ??? Its not easy for me to tell you everything and (he got angry at her interruption) you are annoying me...

Geet(gasped hearing his voice):- uhh!! Am sorry... (she looked down... and he contd)

Maan:- Dad got me married to her... saying she was good, and every women is not like my mother... I agreed for the marriage but didn't give her any rights... I wanted to give both of us, the time ...to know each other, before taking any step ahead.. (He smiled) but guess, she didn't worth it... one night, she told me that she was expecting..(Geet's eyes,widened) she had a BF , before the marriage who left her for someone else.. and so in desperate need of shelter, she married me.. I thought to give her the chance,she was betrayed and so, I gave my shoulder to her...I gave her full support.. but women... (he let out a small laugh) she wasn't worth that ... she too left the-so-called-son-of-mine with me and went back to her BF, taking the jewels and money I gave her...She left a note... I thought she was naive.. but she was pre planned...I came to the conclusion, reading her note that, her BF didn't want that child which was without wed lock and as she couldn't have aborted that child she decided to play with my feelings and khurrana's name..Last time, I heard abt her was that she was happily married to that BF of hers... (Maan stopped and looked at shocked and stunned Geet..) Now comes your quiz, why I hate Avi... Isn't it simple for you now, to ans that yourself ???

Geet(tore his gaze away ):- But... still.. what's His mistake, if his mother left him...

Maan:- oh plz!!! (He sighed out of frustration after pouring out all his life in front of her, she still was defending Avi) I forgot you too are women.. and they only know how to shed crocodile tears and make men emotional... but let me tell you.. My experience has told me, to not to trust any women so... I don't bother further... and yes, I told you this ... so that you stop bugging me with Him and His related stuffs.. Be happy with what you have.. and let me be happy with whatever I am...

He told her rudely and sank back to his chair... leaving Geet to digest his past life...

Outside KM

Maaneet reached their mansion .. Maan was confused seeing the gathering of ppl there... Geet, was not used to this, so more than confused, she was a bit scared ...and thought to ask Maan...

Geet:- why is this crowd over here???

Maan:- Don't know ... Lets find that out ...

They were cool with each other like before ... Maan was just like care free and Geet was busy, in the thoughts of meeting with Avi after so many days ...

They came out from car and went ahead... They stopped in their steps just outside the gates as dadima came and hugged Maan...

Dadima:- Happy birthday beta...

Shocked, Geet looked at Maan and Dadimaa... yash khurrana followed his mother and hugged Maan with delight ...

Yash:- Many Many happy returns of the day son... Am so happy beta... you rocked the conference and made up to here... Am so proud of you...

Precap:- Geet seeking help from Yash...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose