(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 54

PART 54

Maan decided that now, he was here... He can catch up with important things on cell phone and Via checking his mails ... and Dev and His dad were there... He needed to be relaxed from his office worries and decided to concentrate on this trip...

But the day didn't go according to Maan's plans ...Indeed, it was a hectic day for him, even without office works... Since, after dinner His MIL decided to probe him more, instead of her own daughter on their marital relationship... making Maan angry and nervous ... So now, Maan and Geet's mother were sitting in Geet's old room... where as Geet was gone to Their room where she was trying to put Avi asleep...

Geet's mother (GM):- So beta, everything's set???

Maan(shifted, uncomfortable on the chair):- Yeah... (He sighed, as he guessed what was gonna come in a while, looking at the mother's piercing gaze)

GM:- I hope, Geet isn't being a nutcase and making you worried for her???

Maan(ST):- what ??? why should I be worried for her??? (To His MIL) uhh!! Not at all... She is quite well by herself ...

GM:- How's your business running ???

Maan:- Its fine ... (He half smiled)

GM:- Ahh!! beta, I was thinking .. Umm, it has almost been a year to your marriage and we are waiting to hear some GOOD NEWS from you both...(Maan's eyes snapped open wide hearing His MIL's direct words) I mean, if everything is fine between you TWO, then why not to plan KIDS???

Maan(ST):- Planning for kids??? She herself still is a kid.. How can she become a mother??? and I can see, from where she has inherited her talking quality... Fish!! Both mother-daughter talk too much..

Seeing Him silent .. Geet's mother got worried ... and started with a different approach this time...

GM:- uhh! Beta.. Don't take me wrong ... Actually, she is a kid... She never thinks for herself ... and I know, she must be serving you all there... and most importantly your kid... I mean adopted kid... (she sighed and contd) Look beta, Avi is a nice kid... I too like him... But she is getting too much attached with Avi and maybe.. just maybe, that's why she isn't able to give proper attention on you and her marital affairs ...Whenever she talks over phone with us, she talks abt Avi.. Never ever she says anything abt you...So, uhh!! (she looked away) I was thinking, He is getting older now... so, why not to send him to some boarding school and lessen Geet's burden from that side??? And then , she can only be left with you.. so you both will get more time...to spend with each other...

Maan was getting shocks after shocks hearing His MIL...what was she even talking abt ??? Separating Avi from Geet??? That was next to impossible... Geet would have killed anyone, who came in between Avieet.. and here, Her mother was talking abt sending him away from her...But Geet's mother was right... in one way, with Avieet's bonding, Geet's focus on becoming a surgeon was losing and her interest on the same was fading away... Her mornings started from Avi and Nights ended on Avi... Everywhere she had Avi...

Maan:- Uhh!! I will talk abt that ... To Geet... and see, what she says ...

The mother smiled ... satisfied with His answer...patted his head with motherly affection... and Maan smiled, feeling good at the motherly touch... While Geet stood at the doorsteps ... Just hearing the last line, that Maan uttered..

Geet(ST):- What were they talking abt ??? What Maan is going to ask me ??? (Geet then recalled her talks with her mother earlier and gasped in shock) What ??? Did mama tell him abt having kids??? Am not ready ... Am still studying ... How can he say yes???? He knows what kinda relationship we share ... and he just agreed ??? Just how can he.. (She felt anger and Hurt, anger for her mother and Hurt on His answer) Wait wait Geet... Don't jump on the conclusions ...Maybe they were talking on some other matter..But what if, that was the matter...Hmm..Let him do the advances, and am gonna block his way out right there...Am not prepared ... Am not prepared ...(She chanted away those words and left them alone)

Maan sighed in relief, once he entered their bedroom... He thought abt his conversation with His MIL.. and smiled at the lady's thinking... on trying to have kids ...and sending Avi away from Geet...

Maan(ST):- Both mother and daughter are weird... But cute...

Glancing around he saw His KIDS... lying on bed ... leaving a very tiny space for him to sleep.. Geet deliberately moved Avi more to his side, so that he will not get to sleep with them in the bed... Her mind was corrupted with idiotic thoughts... Thanks to her mother... She was not sleeping but was looking at his smiley face, peeping from her one eye... and trying to know what he was having in his mind...

Maan looked at them confused and then shaking his head, headed for the couch... Though he felt its way too small for his large body but he didn't have options here... and he was well adjusting to his surroundings so he sighed and sat, instead of lying there...

Geet looked at him, feeling bad.. for doing that to her Hubby Khurrana... From the posture, it was evident he wasn't getting any sleep... She sighed and finally came to him... poking his shoulder...To which he opened his eyes startled... For, he thought Geet was asleep...

Geet:- Sorry.. You can come and sleep on bed... Its quite large..

Maan:- No.. Its ... ok..I will manage here...

Geet:- You aren't ok... I saw... You are not even getting any sleep... plz come... (Saying that she tugged at his hand and dragged him towards the bed... He was too tired to protest and went with her) Geet shifted a sleepy Avi to her side and Maan lied down on the bed ..

Geet:- Sorry, wo it wasn't intentional...

Maan(half smiled):- Its ok...

And he turned to his side and closed his eyes... Geet cursed herself for doing such a kiddish thing to not to let him come close to her ...But she didn't want him to get influenced with her mother's senti words and start their relation just for giving her parents satisfaction...He wanted to know her first, he had told her in the car... and She wanted him to know her fully, then he himself will accept her and their relation... and then she would happily give herself to him... It was true, a girl in her liked Her Hubby.. and wanted to be claimed by him.. but in a proper way... no family influences and talks could bring them closer... but the will to be with each other... was the thing she wanted ... from both sides ...

precap:-Maaneet moments ...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose