(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 50

PART 50

Geet heaved a defeated sigh and followed the women.. To her surprise, the dress fitted perfectly to her... She liked the color and every work, done on that ... and mentally decided she will wear that to tomorrow's party...

After trying Geet nodded and Maan bought the dress along with Avi's toys and clothes ... Then Finally made their ways to a Restaurant...

Maan Decided to have the dinner at outside, instead of having junk food.. and so he ordered the food, as per his and Avi's choice and now was waiting for Geet to decide for herself ...

Interestingly, she rejected whatever Maan ordered for Avi and instead ordered something light for him.. She knew, a light dinner makes a person healthy.. Maan was upset, here he was trying to know the kid and she was not at all helping ...

Avi:- Mama plz, jo papa ne kahan mujhe wo he khaana hai...

Geet:- Avi, beta maine aapko bataya hai naa, ke raat ko light kahana letey hain.. so no burgers and all.. Thora saa khaao lekin acha aur healthy khao...

Avi(looked at Maan making a sad face):- papa !!!

Maan( was convinced with her choice of food):- Uhh!! I think mama thek keh rahi hain..(There Geet looked at Maan, in surprise... Well, he had to agree ... Since she was saying right... Geet smiled to herself and looked at Avi)

With no option left, Avi sat and waited for his food to arrive then started to have their dinner in silence...With Geet helping Avi.. and herself... While Maan watched and admired the bond...and at the same time eating... They were almost done, When all of sudden, they were interrupted by a voice..

Avi... Beta...

The Trio turned to the voice and looked at Payal, who was looking at her son longingly... It was true, she wanted her son back for some selfish motives but when he stayed with PP's for more than 1 month, The mother in payal started to feel protective and a bit possessive for her own kid and longed to see the love for her, and it was her own frustration that made her almost slap her son, she was Jealous that Her own son longed to go to Geet and Maan...

Geet looked at Maan, who was getting angry.. and then Geet saw Avi, who was now standing beside Geet's-getting off from his chair- afraid that ,The Aunty was there to take him with her...

Geet immediately understood Avi's fears and settled him on her lap... In no way ,she was going to let Payal take Avi.. when They got all the rights on Avi.. just a day before ...She threw an angry glare towards her...

Prem's entry in there made the 4 ppl to break their eye contacts ...when he whispered ... to payal...

Prem:- Honey , don't ...

Payal(snapped):- I just want to hug him...(She looked at Maan, silently asking for his permission) 

What an irony, just couple of weeks back, she threw some court orders to Maan and took Avi away from them and now she was almost pleading .. to get a hug from her own son...