(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART69

PART 69

PART 69

Maan just shook his head and smiled...Geet saw him smiling and got a perfect chance to ask her question, that she wanted to talk on this date..

Geet:- If you don't mind, can I ask you something???

Maan:- yeah... Sure...

Geet:- I .. have told you abt my liking towards you... What do you think abt me???

Maan(was surprised at her boldness, to ask him directly.. He smiled at her):- I like you as well... You are a nice girl, Geet... Have realized now, when am trying to know you... Have never thought abt you, in any way ... I Like your simplicity, innocence and maturity at times... And I really hope, you won't change ...

Geet(smiled):- I won't ... (She was blushing hearing him praising her and so she shied and tried to hide that shyness with smile)

Maan noticed that but didn't want to make her uncomfortable so he pretended to look at somewhere else... When she somehow controlled her blush... She looked at his face and saw Him smiling at her... She smiled back...

Geet- you know, you should often smile... Smile suits you...

Maan(smiled more):- Really???

Geet:- yeah...

Maan:- Well, right now, this smile is coz of you... So, thanks for bringing this smile on my face...(Geet smiled yet again hearing his honest confession...He was the one, who didn't want to do anything with her and their this relation and now, he was doing something caused by her... That made her happy)

Geet(ST):- Mr Hubby Khurrana, you are changing...Shall we go home??? Its getting late, I have my college from tomorrow...

Maan:- Oh !! Yes, sure...

By the time, they reached Mansion, both had changed thoughts for each other... Her thinking was changed from Her Hubby, being an arrogant and angry young man to smiley, caring Maan... and His thinking changed from , she being a gold digger to nice, naive, kind heart girl...

KM

After parking the car, Maaneet entered the mansion, only to find Yash sitting in the lounge and watching T.v... Maan, was surprised, he came closer to Yash and inquired...

Maan:- Dad !! You are still up??? Its past 11...

Yash:- Oh !! you are back... (He looked past Maan's shoulder and noticed a worried Geet) yeah !! Was just waiting for Geet... Wanted to talk to her...

Maan observed his dad and scrutinized him, he guessed, what his dad wanted to talk to Geet...Yash, smiled a teasing smile... Maan sighed and he nodded, turning passed a small smile to Geet.. then went upstairs, to Their room...While , Geet looked at her papaji , in worrisome... Yash smiled and gestured her to come close... switching the T.v off...