(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 31

PART 31

Geet shopped for herself a nice gown.. and then something here and there for Avi then went to the counter .. for payment ..she was worried for the bill.. As she didn't wish to spend his money more than required.. the Bill was very less just few thousand rupees..and that made her sigh in relief...

Geet entered the Mansion with Avi beside her when Maan was just going out for somewhere.. And she almost bumped onto him.. yet again..but Maan steadied her... Glaring at her...

Maan:- can't you walk properly even for once???.. or bumping on me is your hobby???

Geet looked down embarrassed at her insult... while Avi was laughing at her now... Maan smirked as the kid now was laughing at HER, when just previous day it was the same Avi, who was laughing at HIM...

Maan(ST):- Tit for tat...

Geet looked at Avi laughing and she too laughed at that ... Surprised at her sudden laugh, Maan too smiled a little... While she noticed Maan's small smile... He caught her looking at him and tried to go ...when she spoke...

Geet:- you look good with smile.. (She said that and smiled softly at him.. Maan turned back and saw her face... and then his gaze fell on the shopping bags)

That reminded her to return his card back...

Geet:- oh sorry... (she took out the credit card from her purse and gave that to him) I just bought 2 dresses and few toys for Avi... Errmm... the bill is of 10,000.. I tried...

Maan(stopped her):- Don't...(She looked at him confused) Ahh!! I mean don't give this back.. you keep it with yourself...

Geet:- No... I don't..

Maan(was feeling bad as she was so afraid to spend his money):- you.. you don't have to give me the accounts... I mean.. you can spend money.. Am not some money minded person who doubts on everyone...

Geet:- Its ok.. I really don't need it ...

Maan(was getting angry):- Geet??? (he sighed and took steps towards her) Am not taking this back.. and you are going to have this card with yourself.. Else.. (He looked at Avi standing beside Geet, whispered) Boarding school...

Geet gasped hearing him and getting the hidden meanings of his words...He again was blackmailing her on Avi's name... Geet looked away and also took away the card which still was raised to Him..

Maan smirked , as he now knew her weak point-Avi... Her weakest point, indeed... and then turning he went away .. outsidethe mansion...

Geet (looked at his back in anger):- Dusht Danav...

The freshers party,

Geet entered the hall with her friends and she looked around..A group, and particularly, Someone was eyeing her.. as she entered the party..

Guy 1:- Look this behnji is here ...

Rahul (smirked):- She's looking quite appealing in this salwar suit of hers ...

Guy3:- Rahul stop dreaming abt her... she is married ...

Rahul:- Huh!! who cares... Married ppl can also have Extra Marital Affairs ...In fact, that's the fun..(He winked at his friends and went to have a flirty talk with Geet)

Rahul:- Hi... (Geet was startled looking at him all of sudden in front of her.. Nevertheless she smiled a bit)

Geet :- Umm Hi...

Rahul :- Am Rahul... 3rd yr student...

Geet:- uhh Am Geet khurrana.. 1st yr...

Before they could talk more,Shefali called Geet and excusing she left Rahul .. sighing and thanking Shefali for calling her...

Throughout the party Rahul tried to be friendly with Geet... But Geet, being naive in all these things didn't get his clear intentions and hidden gestures...
Rahul was frustrated at the end and thought to wait for this drama at college ...Coz there , she will be free with everyone .. and one get attention with an excuse of combine study...

After Few days... Holi day...

Maan opened his eyes and sighing put Avi back on his side... It was now a usual thing for Maan to see Avi over Him.. He would just sigh and leave the boy to sleep with his so-called mother...

Unknown to Maan, He was allowing Avi to be a small part of his own life... by not snapping at him and letting him sleep over Himself... Maan was being used with Avi around him and this was beyond his imagination...That this was the start of Maan's acceptance towards Avi...

But unlike everyday Geet was not there, sleeping on the bed .. That meant she was up and down the stairs ...Maan was not bothered for her ... to worry abt her disappearance from his room... He stood and just before he was going to enter the rest room he caught a glimpse of Avi, through Mirror... A sudden idea struck him...

Maan(ST):- what if he will fall off the bed ???? (Thinking something Maan came to the bed and taking  two pillows from there , he placed them on Avi's either side so that he shouldn't get down in his sleep and in turn HURT himself...

When Maan was abt to turn, Avi in his sleep said something and Maan heard that ... He said I love you papa... I love you, more than mama... Maan was surprised hearing him... He knew that Avi loved Geet so much.. But as Avi said in his sleep that he loves HIM more than Geet... He felt happy..

Strange it was, that once Maan was finished doing his side of the caution... He looked at Avi... A boy, so cute... and innocent ... How can a mother leave Her own child with someone and be happy in her so called happy life??? His thoughts broke when he heard the door being knocked ... and then Geet peeped in his room... Maan sighed and was abt to go when Geet came in front of him and said...

Geet:- Happy Holi...( Geet smiled looking at him... He saw she was wearing a while dress ... He looked away for looking at her like that ...He tried to move but again stopped as Geet again said something) I said Happy Holi...

Maan:- I heard that.

Geet:- Achaa.. then why you didn't wish me back??? (Before Maan could say anything, Geet contd) you know when someone wishes you then the courtesy says, you must wish that person back.. and here I came to wish you.. and you aren't ...

Maan(cut her):- Stop... Am not interested in wishing you or anyone else...Now, get out of my way...

Geet:- Haww.. How can you not wish me ??? If you aren't going to wish me then what ppl will think who are to arrive here soon???

Maan(curiously asked):- who is arriving here soon ???

Geet:- Guests ... you don't know???

Maan:- what ???

Geet:- you know Dadima has invited every one ... from my parents to your clients and my friends.. Everyone is coming to attend Holi party .. at the backyard..

Maan (was shocked):- what rubbish ???

Geet:- Shh!! slow.. Avi is sleeping ...

Maan(got angry):- To hell with that ... (He punched the hand on the wall) Damn... He was angry that His grandma didn't ask him before announcing the Holi party....

Geet was getting scared and wasn't understanding the reason behind his sudden anger .. Avi was up and now was looking At Maan and Geet ... But with the punch of Maan on wall, He cried and immediately went out of the room..Geet was abt to run after him when she felt Maan's grip on her hand..

precap:- Maan's conditions ... and threats...continues...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose