(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 41

PART 41

Maan left the room and she smiled ... Happy that now her hubby khurrana was going to get Avi back...

Next day, evening

Amit kumar- youngest son of Mr Mahesh Kumar-khurrana's loyal lawyer, who is retired now, and his son has taken his place- entered KM... looked around and found a women standing in the kitchen, having some book in her hands... He thought her to be a maid and she was trying to make something by looking at the recipe book ..
But in actual , it was Geet, who was working in the kitchen and trying to study, for her exams ... but she failed to concentrate on her studies , as her mind was thinking Avi's well being ...

Amit looked here and there when he found none, he thought to ask that servant... so he entered the hall and coughed ...
Startled Geet looked at the new man standing in front of her and giving her looks ...

Amit(ST):- she doesn't look like a maid.. Or maybe khurrana's are too much generous, spending on their servants...

Geet:- yes ??? who are you ???

Amit:- Uhh!! am here to see Mr Maan Singh khurrana ...

Geet:- who are you ???

Amit:- you can call the owners ...

Geet(was getting irritated):-Didn't you hear, am asking you who are you ???

Amit(argued back):- what will you do of that ??? Call Mr. MSK.

Geet:- Look Mr, am losing my patience here...So either speak up or get out from here...

Maan came out from his study room hearing Geet's raised voice.. He saw she was misbehaving with the lawyer..

Maan(shook his head and went to them):- what's happening here...

Geet(went in front of him):- Maan, look at this man, just came from nowhere...and ordering me...

Maan(glared her):- Geet, stop it .. He is lawyer... I have called him here..

By then Amit too came in front of Maan and shook his hands... Maan smiled politely.. Maan saw he was looking at Geet..

Maan:- Ahh Hello Mr Kumar... Meet my wife, Geet khurrana...

Amit's eyes widened hearing MSK... He looked at her apologetically and said...

Amit:- oh .. Am so sorry, I thought you were some maid or something ...so.. Uhh!!!

Ouch !! That was an insult.. Maan and Geet didn't like it ...And she got angry...

Geet:- Do I look like a servant here...???

Amit:- well, (he checked her out)your dressing and working .. Am sorry..I misunderstood...