(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 57

PART 57

Geet smiled at the way Avi sweetly bossed her round and she was back to her chirpy self... in few secs ... Maan sighed, seeing her getting her back to herself ...

Maan(ST):- Must be someone really special and close to her heart... She is so much worried for her... Hope.. that lady would be fine ...

On their way back.. Avi saw a vendor ... and ran that side ... Geet and Maan followed him...

Geet:- Hmmm..tou aapko ice cream khaani hai...

Avi:- Haan mama... aao naa...

Geet looked at Maan ... Who nodded with a smile and went to stand beside Avi.. Geet smiled and asked for 3 chocolate ice creams ...

Maan looked at her, she was back to herself ... thanks to Avi... And he thought its perfect time to tell them that they are leaving ...

Maan:- Uhh!! Geet...We are going back tomorrow...

Geet looked at him.. a bit sad... at that announcement ...but nodded... While they started to walk back to the home...Avi too looked at her sad eyes...

Avi:- Nahi papa... plz ek aur din... Hum kal tak yahan rahengey plz plz ...

Geet and Maan looked at Avi... confused .. Finally, Geet asked him...

Geet:- Par Avi, aap tou bore ho rahey thay naa, yahan par??

Avi:- Haan par aaj kitna maza aaya aapke saath bahar chal kar...hum ne ice cream bhi khae ... Hum kal phir ghoomne jaengey... (He then looked at Maan with pleading face)

If it was the old Maan.. He would have scolded him and anyhow would have convinced them to go back.. But this Maan was changing .. and he, himself wanted to make a place in the kid's heart.. This was another one opportunity to make a place in Avi's heart, without much of the efforts on his part.. so he smiled..

Maan:- Fine.. We will go day after tomorrow...

Geet (looked at him with surprise):- Really???

Maan nodded in her direction and they entered Haveli... Her father was reading newspaper.. when Avi came from behind and hugged his naanu... He smiled and turned to look at Maan and Geet...

GF:- you both are back...

Geet :- yes papa... where's mama???

GF:- oh !! She went to see her friend...She is ill...I hope, you guys ate lunch??? If not, then Geet beta, you are going to make lunch...Coz your mother will be late...

Geet:- oh ... ok... (She smiled at her father and went in, Avi followed her... while Maan took the chair opposite to Geet's father.. took a news paper from the table and went through it)