(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 43

PART 43

He took out a chit from the envelope...This was the chit which Payal left ..that day,saying ...she was going away to spend her life with her love..

Payal's eyes widened , looking at the letter.. She desperately looked at her lawyer for an escape... Her lawyer looked at prem and payal... Clueless.. as he wasn't told of that letter before..

The fact was she hadn't given that a thought that Maan can use that chit for his purposes ...Shocked, Payal looked at Maan...who was smirking looking at her...

payal:- Its ... Its not true ... what letter ??? I don't .. know what are you talking abt ??? I haven't written anything ...(She fumbled)

Geet(got angry hearing her lies and she stood up from her seat):- She is lying ...

Everyone looked at Geet... Maan sighed angrily and pulled Geet back to sit on her chair and glared her...

Maan:- Shut up, Geet...

Geet:- But .. (whispered) she is lying ...

Maan:- Let our lawyer handle the case.. Told you to keep quite... Didn't I ???

Geet(nodded):- Sorry.. She was lying and I just couldn't stop myself...

Maan:- Now don't do anything ...(Geet nodded and then both turned their attention to the lawyer's voice)

Amit:- Your Honor, I have a letter with her handwriting on that.. (He then glanced payal) Its forensically proved by the writing specialists that its your handwriting... (then again turned to the judge) She left this letter along with her newborn son to Mr Maan khurrana, 5 years back...

Judge got the letter and then he went through that ..While Payal looked at her lawyer helplessly...

Amit:- Tell the court, why are you here all of sudden ??? To get your son??? what are your hidden motives Mrs Prem???

Payal:- There isn't any motive ... I just want my baby back... Its mine ... He has nothing to do with Khurranas ...(She was almost shouting out in frustration)

Amit:-Relax..Mrs Prem, I will tell you and the court, why you are here all of  sudden to claim your son...(He looked at Judge) Your Honor, she wants the property which is under Mr Avinash Khurrana's name...(After a pause) Mr Maan Singh Khurrana has transferred 25% of Khurrana's property on Avinash Khurrana's name... couple of years ago...

Hearing that Prem closed his eyes...He had underestimated MSK... He thought MSK won't remember that and they will get the share in Khurrana's business along with their son...

Geet looked at Maan in shock... that indicated she was unaware of this fact ... Maan looked at her eyes and he read, her shocking expressions... Maan smirked ... and turned his head back to the pp's ...