(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 27

PART 27

Geet :- wo... I... want... (Maan sighed and waited.. Knowing she won't go unless she finishes.. He had started to understand a little abt her..)I.. want money. (saying that she closed her eyes and waited for his response )

Maan just stared her... confused... Amused and a bit of shock... Confused, As to why she was asking money ... Amused, she took the time to just say those two words and Shock, she was asking for money from HIM..

Maan:- weren't you willing to do a job and earn money???

Geet opened her eyes and then nodded... Maan looked at her and she told what her FIL said to her... Maan felt bad for her... He didn't want to mock at her for money... Money wasn't a big thing in his eyes... So Maan just nodded and pulled out the wallet from his pants pocket...

Maan(ST):- At least, she is not like HER... who used my money without asking or letting me know... And here this girl is directly asking me to give her, when she knows I have lots of accounts... she surely is a weird girl... (Maan took out his credit card and passed that to Geet...saying ) Here.... (Geet looked at the card and shook her head in no... Maan was confused at that) what ??? you wanted money ??? Am giving you... take it ...

Geet:- I just want a few thousand rupees...

Maan(Sighed):- Geet, you take few thousand from here and then give that back to me... simple...

Geet:- No... I won't use your card...

Maan(closed his eyes and stopped himself from snapping at her): Ahh!! I don't have cash right now ... and besides, as I deal with cards so... take it ...

Geet:- No.. Its ok... I will manage then... (she said that and was abt to go out from there when Maan stood from the chair and faced her... blocking her way out ... Didn't know why, but he wasn't liking that she was going without money)

Maan:- wait... you can take as much money as you need and then give my card back... what if you need more than you are asking me now???

Geet:- I don't want that ...

Maan:- want what Geet???

Geet:- I don't want you to think of me as gold digger... like(she paused) HER...

Maan looked away.. Angry at the mere mention of HER... She kinda was crossing her limits here .. and he wasn't liking that ...

Maan:- you don't need to bring HER in any of the talks ... (He placed the card forcefully in her hand and went away)

Geet kept looking at the door, where Maan went and then the card... She wasn't feeling good to use that card and so she decided that she can wait for a day .. He definitely will be having cash with him tomorrow.. and so she went back to where he was and silently kept the card in front of him..saying ...

Geet:- I don't need money...

Maan looked at her retreating figure and sighed ... The stubborn girl..in her ... always made him more angry... and this time as well...

At night

Maan entered his room and saw Geet and Avi both were sitting on bed.. Geet was playing with Avi.. with few copies lying there... Avi was busy in making drawing and Geet was helping him to select and put the suitable colors in that drawing...

Maan looked at the bed... which was a mess now.. with color pencils .. and copies spread there... He was an organized person.. and that was one of the reasons, also.. He didn't want Avi near his vicinity.. Maan had seen the boy making mess all around, wherever He went .. and so Maan kept him away from his life and room...

Avi (made a drawing and showed that to her):- Mama ye dekho... acha hai naa??

Geet(smiled ):- wow... Its so pretty... (she kissed his head)

Avi (smiled back at her ):- Ab dusra color do..

She was abt to pass him a color pencil when Geet saw Maan standing at the door and looking .. rather glaring Avi.. Geet straightened herself and quickly started to wrap the things around...Which Avi didn't like...

Avi:- Mama mein kaam kar raha hon...

Geet:- Baki kal karengey...

Avi:- Nahi abhi...

Geet:- Avi, abhi bohat late hogai hai naa, tou so jatey hain... thek hai...

Avi pouted sadly and then nodded looking at Geet... And Geet too looked at him, she was breaking his heart just coz of the Dusht Danav, who was standing there ... who apparently had broken her HEART...By not giving her small amount of Money...

Maan looked away and went to change... Geet quickly put all things aside and in Avi's bag and then lied down with Avi sleeping in the middle of the bed... The cushions still remained there... Maan came and lied down... He knew Geet wasn't sleeping and so he said..

Maan:- Bedrooms are meant for sleeping ... (Geet looked at him.. she still was upset that she didn't get the money for her books) If you want to study, or HE wants to study then go to study ... Don't create mess in my room.. in my life...

In response, Geet just turned to other side.. Giving him, her back.. and he saw her act... She still was upset with him... for money...He just shook his head and slept...

Morning

Geet opened her eyes and saw... Maan wasn't on bed... looking at the time ... she saw it was quite late from her usual timing and she stood to her feet.. Taking Avi along with her... Made him ready.. and then asked him to go down.. while she herself got ready... she just was abt to come out from her room, when she bumped onto Maan..who was entering... Geet lost her balance and as in instincts ... Maan, pulled her wrist to stop her from falling down... In that process..Geet had hugged him tightly.. Her heart beats were beating erratically and her eyes closed... Maan was holding her by waist ... unknowingly, his hand went on her head and started to pat her.. That pat comforted her erratic beats and her fear of falling down subsided...

Maan parted from her and saw her fearful eyes looking at him in gratitude... He looked away, the girl has started to affect him in an strange way... and he was having difficulty in accepting that or denying the effect...He stepped away.. Geet looked down and said...

Geet:- Thank you...

Maan:- I don't want that ...

Geet looked at him confused..He looked around and saw her college bag... Reaching there, he opened and put his credit card there... Geet still was looking at him confused and when he turned back... She stared him...

Maan:- Don't try to give that back to me... This card only has few thousand rupees, so you can think that its cash and spend all the money, if its needed... Am not a person who suspects every single human on this earth...

He himself wasn't sure why he searched for a card that had few thousand rupees and then confirming the amount he gave that to her... Her upset face, from the last night kept flashing in his mind from the morning .. urging him to do the unthinkable... and he did...He was abt to pass her when she hold his hand.. and he was stopped...

Geet:- Thank you..

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose