(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 68

Both ate in silence, stealing glances at one another

Both ate in silence, stealing glances at one another... wondering what to talk...How to talk...Both were hesitant to initiate, But Maan knew, being man here, he was responsible and supposed to talk first.. calculating his thoughts, he decided to break the awkwardness between them... Maan took a sip of water after finishing his food and started...

Maan:- So, how's the food ???

Geet:- Hmm, delicious ... (She passed a small smile towards him)

Maan:- what would you like in desert??? or a drink???

Geet:- Umm, am fine ... I will have mango juice..

Maan(looked at her in amusement with her choice, such a simple choice and then nodded):-okhh... Sure...

He asked the waiter to bring a mango juice and a mocktail... Done with the waiter, he looked at Geet and smiled... They haven't even started to talk on the matter, for which they were there at this Hotel...Finally, Maan thought of something to start a convo...

Maan:- Umm, Geet... dad was saying , you were worried abt this outing ???

Geet(looked at him, thinking why Papaji told him that)ST:- Traitor Super Dad, he told him that too??? She looked here and there to avoid his gaze and then decided to tell him abt her worries, sincerely...Since, her super Dad would have enlightened him with her worries , she had her own doubts ...But she was thankful to Her Super Dad as He did half of her work):- Umm.. I.. wanted to say something...

Maan(nodded):- Hmm.. Say !!!

Geet:- I was worried, thinking what will you ask me ... and before you can ask anything .. I want to clear a few things ... I mean, want to share my thoughts abt US ... (Maan was listening to her quietly so she contd)Its not like.. I don't want to be in this relation... I want to be with you... But, (she looked at his eyes) I need some time for US...(He gave surprised look, she sighed and looked down on the table) Am still studying and amidst of that, Am not feeling right to start relation with you...You know like... (she paused at that and looked at him, who was looking at her with a smile)

Maan(was amused at the direction where her thinking was going to..He smiled and then thought to clear her doubts):- Who said , I want to start a FAMILY with you???

Geet(looked at him shocked, cursing her big mouth to even voice her worries to him, ST):- Shouldn't have told him abt my worries... He is finding this funny...(To Maan):- Then??? What did you mean by Couple ???

Maan(was abt to laugh at her thinking but he controlled and instead sighed, covering his laugh so that she wouldn't feel awkward-The thing which he wanted to decrease):- Geet, Couple means.. As a husband and wife...they share their views, their likes, their emotions, thoughts, hobbies, everyday activity etc..And not like, I want you to come into limelight as Mrs MSK .. Be with me in the business parties to show off etc, everybody knows you... like that.. So, No, am not talking abt these all things ...We don't even converse properly.. I just want, to decrease this awkwardness in our relation, I just wanted that ... You were thinking too far ...