(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 35

PART 35

Maan got why he was like that with her in bed... He remembered he had that cola and lost his senses soon after that and he knew, she had entered there in his room last night with a glass filled with cola...

Maan also knew that it wasn't her mistake at all.. For, it was he, who deliberately had that cola..Not she made him drink that .. But his anger on her, made him be harsh on her once again...Feeling anger in his touch, Geet tried to explain...

Geet:- I didn't know .. that

Maan:- Sshh!!! Did I ask anything ???(Geet shook her head in no, confused , then why he had trapped her like that for ???)

Geet:- Then???

Maan:- you had Bhang last night  in that party??? (Geet looked at him with her wide, shocked eyes... Not understanding was he concerned for her)

Geet:- I... I... didn't know that ... (She stuttered but Maan got his answers that she didn't drink that intentionally.. Her facial expressions said that all.. and he left her,Geet sighed)

Maan just wanted to confirm his doubts that whether she had that drink on her own or she was unaware.. and he had got her answers .. So he left her and went down the stairs ...

The day went smooth for both of them... Apart from small teasing from NT and Dev, who came to know abt them being together from Yash...

The next day, Geet received a call from her home,HP...that her mother had heart attack.. and was hospitalized... Geet was shocked hearing that and cried...Dadima tried to console her...

Dadimaa:- If you want, you can go and see her..(Geet looked at her FIL and Hubby... for permission)

Geet:- can I ??

Yash:- why not beta... Of course... In fact... Maan will take you there...Maan???

yash eyed Maan to say yes... Sighing Maan nodded and then it was decided that Maan will drop Geet to her home at HP and then will come back... Since he had important works to finish here so couldn't have stayed there... Geet was relieved to see that Maan didn't object... But Avi was sad... Geet looked at her FIL for help, when all heard Avi...

Avi:- main bhi chalonga ..

Yash:- Beta... Mama ki maa, bemaar hai na... tou agar aap bhi unke saath jaoge tou mama ko unki mama ke saath saath aapka bhi dhiyan rakhna parega aur phir wo apni mama ko puri attention nahi de paengi.. hai naa... (Avi thought and slightly nodded) is liye aap papa ke saath yahen raho, mama bus kuch dino mein aajaengi wapis.. Hmm???

Avi agreed and happily sent maaneet off, to Geet's home.. Geet was worried for her mother throughout the drive..

Soon they reached and Geet was relieved after meeting and seeing her mother... Maan took leave after a while and headed back to his office..

At night,

Maan was looking at his so called son... Smiling cutely at him... Maan had promised, not only to his wife but also with his own father that he would take good care of Avi in Geet's absence..

It was a request from Geet's side... But Yash and Dadimaa had ordered and almost threatened him to take a good care ... and behave politely with Avi..So now, Maan was trapped in his promises.. and looking at Avi...He could guess, the little boy was all set to irritate him..

Maan:- Come Avinash... Sleep..

Avi:- I want to play...

Maan(closed his eyes and sighed, drinking his anger):- Look Avi, am very tired... Don't test my patience level ..So come and sleep...

Avi:- But am not sleepy.. Plz papa just one game ???

Maan(sighed and then nodded):- Fine.. Which one ???

Avi:- Ludoo..

And then they played game for next one hr.. yeah Avi's one game turned to 12 games and surprisingly Maan too was enjoying ...so he went along with Avi...At the end of 12th game, Maan saw Avi was rubbing his eyes and feeling sleepy.. so Maan called off the night and both slept.. hugging each other...

Morning,

Maan opened his eyes and saw Avi was all awake.. and was looking at him with a smile .. Maan was abt to question him but Avi, moved ahead and kissed his cheek ..shocking Maan...After that holi night, it was his 2nd kiss.. and Maan didn't mind at all, just got shocked..

Avi:- Good Morning papa...

Maan(looked away):- Hmm...

Avi:- aap bhi wish karo naa...(He urged)

Maan:- what ??? (He wasn't getting what Avi was trying to say)

Avi:- Mama aur mein ek dusre ko aise he wish kartey hain, mein unhe kiss karta hon aur wo mujhe... hogaya hamara good morning wish...

Maan: okhh.. tum jaldi kese uth gae ??? (The kiss back thing was long lost)

Avi:- Mama ne uthaya...Nahi tou, school ke liye late hojaonga naa...

Maan then saw the phone in his hands... and guessed how his so called Mom had woken him up... Maan quickly got up and got ready for his office while at the same time Avi got ready by himself... and the day went on...

Geet would call Avi every day to know abt him... Avi went on praising his father ... and Geet liked that .. that Maan did behave nicely with Avi in her absence... she thanked him.. Though just in her HEART but She was liking that Maan was changing for his son at the least..

Over these days nothing had changed except that Maan slowly had started to get used in Avi's presence around him and tolerate his mischief... without getting much angry at him...and Being good with Geet, not only in front of his father and grandmother but also when they were alone ... He behaved nicely... The only reason was, she never tried to get his attention or tried to be in his good books ..She behaved what she was.. whether in front of him or behind him... Maan knew that the girl was a kind one and not the wicked witch... But he didn't accept her as his wife...He couldn't ... He had those things in his mind still... and he didn't wish to try and get HURT yet again.. so he maintained his little distance from her and Avi... It was in his nature now, that couldn't be changed in few days ... It would have taken years... though he could feel that both the kids in his life, were breaking the hard shell ... and getting an entry in his life.. but Maan tried to remain oblivious ... If that was possible..

Everything was going smooth as silk.. Their lives were good with each other... With Maan, opening his eyes every morning to a sleepy Avi, who would kiss him, wishing good morning.. Geet, being busy in her studies and then with Avi and his studies...and Avi, enjoying his life to the fullest...with getting love and attention from both of his parents-until one day, when their little paradise was disturbed with an entry of the police in the mansion...

precap:- The Twist..

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose