(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 45

PART 45

Maan(looked at her in seriousness):- Don't tell me, you have developed some feelings for me???? I don't want any complications Geet...

Geet looked down but didn't answer... But Maan got her answer.. Silence is the best answer to any question... She looked at him after a mint.. and nodded ... then silently went out ... Leaving Maan shocked and astonished at her straight forward words of ...confession...

Geet's POV

I left His room ASA I realized what I just blurted out ..yeah I was tensed for him... when Dadimaa told me abt his accident ...and that stupid DD... what he was saying abt die thing ...Making fun of me.. I did't like that .. (She sat on couch and thought to herself on what she had told him abt the confession) Damn Geet!! I think, you are just fascinated.(she sighed,disappointed at her own self) and his caring towards me made me just say out loud my confused emotions ... Its true, that I like him for what he has been doing for me lately.. But LOVE ??? Can I name that love ???(she asked to herself) Yes I can..Of course caring is the first step of love and acceptance ... But what was the need to tell him that as of now... I know he is gonna blast at me once am again in front of him... But well... Am not gonna be weak and avoid him... Why should I ??? What have I done??? Just made a mistake to tell him that Am in love with him..Which, actually is not a mistake..(She paced the floor) shall I go to him and confront him??? Like what he thinks abt me??? This relation ???Hmmm...Can at least give a try to know more abt him...

She was getting double ideas and to put a full stop on her own weird thoughts, she decided to go and have a check on him...

Maan's POV...

She just left the room, leaving me baffled at her audacity to confess...Right in front of me...I have heard her little talks with herself, this morning...But didn't let her know that, and pretended otherwise... And when I got opportunity, I asked rather wanted to clear my head off from her weird behaviors ..But Now, I kinda regret for asking her so...(He closed his eyes and sighed) Fish!! (He got angry)what ?? Did she just say that ??? She loves me ??? What rubbish...How can she ??? What have I done , which made her fall for me ??? I can't even think , that I have even conversed her properly ever .. and here she is saying she is in love with me ... Wait ... yeah how can I forget, am trying to get Avinash back .. and looking at her interest and love for him.. She can fall for me ...But she can also be pretending ... (he fought with himself) But then her worried and tensed face when I entered KM and her hug and tears..they can't be a mask to her ulterior motives ??? No.. Maybe Dadimaa and Dad were saying right.. She is different ..(he sighed in frustration) Am in trouble ... How much was I trying to distance myself from her...so that she doesn't get attach with me, emotionally.. and here, she is in love... and that's coz of Avinash... How can I push her away now??? Just how...

End of Maan's POV

His thoughts were disturbed when Geet again entered in the room...with his brunch... She looked down... without meeting his gaze, whereas, he just was looking into her eyes ... She sat on the bed and took the plate, full of food in front of him... making the morsel for him...

Maan(ST):- Maan, you need to block her right at here...If she is innocent then too you need time to think for her ... Can't let someone ruin me again... No... (Maan to Geet) Thanks, but I can have it myself... I just have broken my leg...My hands still can work...

He pushed her efforts rudely... And Geet was left shocked at that arrogant.. venom filled voice...

Geet:- I... I was just ... helping ...

Maan(cut her):- I don't need it ...Stay in your limits ...

Then it occurred to her... the reason for his sudden rudeness...She got what he was saying...

Geet(ST):- oh !! Did my little gesture of worry, set him off ???okhh...Best chance.. Let me ask... (she gathered her lost courage.. Geet to him) Am sorry.. If you didn't like what I told you a while ago.. I mean... Its.. Its true .. Have started to like you... But that's ok... It doesn't mean, you ... need to like me as well... Uhh!! I know ... You don't like me or Avi.. Am sorry...

She was short of words ...Her mind was still stuck with his rude behavior... Her eyes were getting teary... she had started hoping against hope ... and he brutally crashed them under his rude words and maybe ego...

Maan (too felt her shaky voice ... and felt bad):- Look, I don't want anything .. in return of Avinash.. So be in your limits ... Our relation can NEVER change ... ok??

Geet nodded ..Got his reply... and she didn't mind much.. as she just wanted him to know abt her thinking towards their relation...So that he can also start thinking of her...

He had started his food... But Geet sat there... something else was also running in her mind, since she came to know that property share of Avi in khurrana's ... she wanted to ask many questions from him.. But first her exam made her forget the questions and now his accident and then rudeness ... were hindering her to ask such quiz...

Maan:- you can go... (he finally said that when he saw she wasn't going)

Geet:- No.. Uhh!! I...

Maan(sighed):- You must have something to say???

Geet(ST):- He has started to know me and my gestures very well.. But still won't accept my love...DD... Fine.. I won't even beg for that ... Let him realize what he wants ...(She huffed and then sighing she nodded)

Geet:- uh!! yeah...wanted to ask you something ... If you don't mind ... (Maan nodded) Uhh!! you keep saying that you have nothing to do with Avi .. and his related things and .. that you don't like Avi.. then how come you have transferred 25% of your property on his name ??? why ???

Maan(stopped eating for a while stare her,ST):- See , there she goes on the money.. and here I was starting to think that she is not same like others ..

When he didn't answer her... She was surprised...and actually felt uneasy under his stare... she looked down and nodded sadly..

Geet:- Its ok.. I know.. I don't have any kinda..Umm!! such right ... I was just curious to know, how they got shut on that ... and this is really a big thing .. we will easily get Avi's custody... (she smiled at the end at that mentioning ...and Maan was proven wrong)

Maan(sighed,ST):- She just is concerned for That Kid and am thinking something else... (He shook his head...then turned to look at her)

Maan:- That's coz , Dadimaa wanted me to make sure that his future is safe and secure.. (he let out a small mock laugh) She didn't trust me back then...(Geet looked at him in confusion..to which he explained)Like , I might change my mind and one day, kick him out of KM...she and dad wanted the surety ...So, I transferred funds on Avinash's name.. Haah !! My family... (He shook his head,telling her the truth behind the transfer of shares .. and concentrated on his food)

Precap:- Geet's Reaction...+ Avieet ...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to .. 

Yeah am back and hoping to post 2 updates (at the least) in a week so that it could be wrapped up sooner... Thanks for your cooperation...and waiting with patience... 

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose