(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 10

PART 10

Maan:- Don't assume things... we aren't here for HM...

Geet:- As if am interested in that with YOU??? Huh...

she pulled herself away from him and stood leaning..Maan ignored her and stood silently.. praying that he will not have to stay for 7 days here.. Else he might end up doing something bad with the girl...

Already started to plan to wind up the meetings and works just in 2 days if not a single day...

Maan came out from the lift and walked towards the so-called HM suite, while Geet had to follow his long steps as she got scared to get lost in the big corridors... Inserting the key, he opened the door to his room, errmmm their room... and gestured her to go in first..

Geet entered and got lost at the beauty of the Suite... The suite was huge enough like a flat..It had two rooms... She walked the whole suite and admired that ..Maan followed her, the bell boy brought their luggage and then went out, closing the door .. Maan went to sit on the couch...and got himself engrossed in his work..completely unaware of Geet's doings... He wasn't bothered for that at all.. Geet came back to where he was sitting and looked at him feeling irritated...

Geet(ST):- Always boring ... Argghh!!! How am gonna survive with the person for rest of my life...

Maan:- you can divorce me anytime ... and by the way I have told you my stance on this marriage so stop cursing me every now and then... coz your cursing, most of the times are loud enough for me to hear them out ...

Geet was speechless after his sarcastic words.. He looked at her for a while ...when she didn't answer him back, he then concentrated on his work.. Geet sat beside him and decided to have A talk with him...

Geet:- you know, I can't do that ...

Maan:- Do what ???

Geet:- Divorce...

Maan:- you want me to do that ???? I will...

Geet(instantly):- No no... uhh!! Look its not like I want to be in this marriage but I have bounded myself with you and now I can't help it but to spend my rest of life with you...(Maan gave her a glare) I mean, I can't defame my family's name.. their pride... Dadimaa will be heartbroken.. she already feels that she has done wrong..

Maan:- she isn't wrong in thinking that...

Geet(contd ignoring his words):- And Avi... (Maan got angry hearing his name.. and started to get up from the couch.. when Geet stopped him holding his wrist) you, can't always turn your back while I mention his name...

Maan(pulled his hand away):- Look, do one thing ... Take him along with you and get lost from my life...

Geet:- why you hate him so much... what is the poor boy's fault .. If his mother ...

Maan(shouted):- Enough.. !! Don't ...

Geet(sighed):- ok am sorry... I actually don't know abt your past .. Nobody told me .. and I think you will ever let me know abt that matter... But ...I have right to know abt my Husband's past ... Don't I ???

Maan:- No.. you don't have ... I told you earlier.. Don't interfere in my personal matters ...

Geet:- I said sorry...But...

Ignoring her completely, Maan made a call and asked for brandy ... He wanted to calm himself down, before attending the conference the next day... She was eating his head and he decided to have the drink in the noon itself...Geet, was used to his rudeness and ignorance and so didn't bother to wait what he was actually talking on phone and went to get fresh...