(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 7

PART 7

The next day, Maaneet were off for HP..Geet cried hugging Avi for good few mints as if she was going for lifetime ...Avi was no less.. He had found a friend-cum-mother in Geet and he got attached with Geet in just 2 days ..

Maan watched as Geet cried sitting beside him in the car.. He didn't even wave a bye to Avi forget the hug thing... Geet found his that behavior totally rude but couldn't say anything ...But she couldn't stop crying...

Maan:- Stop crying ..will you...??? (He asked as he drove the car) your sobbing is affecting my driving ...

Geet:- you know what ... you are a heartless.. Dusht danav...

Maan(was shocked she called him Dusht danav in front of him):-what did you say???

Geet(realized what blunder she did):- uhh !! nothing ... Ermm...(she had known somewhat over the last days that the only way to divert his mind was accept what he was saying) umm.. Am not crying ...

Least she know that he wasn't that kind of person who could hear anything against him and doesn't react ... but he didn't say that to her and maintained his focus on driving to which Geet sighed in relief... thinking he forgot what she just called him...

Yash khurrana (shook hands with the ppl and smiled at his victory):- Thank you gentlemen for your kindness .. you changed lots of things ,time and venue just on one meeting for the annual conference... am glad for that...

Person:- Its our pleasure Mr khurrana.. after all you are the senior member of this board...

Person 2:- we are happy we could do anything for you...

Yash (ST):- Now lets see, my son.. How are you going to ignore Paris trip... After all am your father...

Maan and Geet were welcomed warmly in the khanna's.. Geet's mother hugged her for a long mints... Maan excused himself and got busy with Mr khanna... with casual talks ...

After a long time Geet joined Maan with her mother .. He noticed Geet had cried like a child, coz her teary eyes and smudged kohl told him clearly.. He hated that feeling of noticing her pain and tears and talked nicely with Geet's parents.. He was abt to break the news to her parents that he was going when all of sudden his phone rang... It was from Khurrana Office...from his secretary... He excused and worriedly went out to attend the call... He had thought His father would at least not trouble him for one day as he was supposed to be out with his wife, and His father will handle everything.. like he had said the day before...

Maan:- what is it ???

Pinky(His secretary):- sorry sir for disturbing you.. Actually just wanted to let you know that there is an annual conference of MD's, outside the country... I just received the letter and you are the chief MD there... so Ermm.. your presence is necessary ... sir...

Maan(was shocked getting the info):- what ??? but a few hrs before there wasn't any kinda that news ...

Pinky:- you are right sir.. Erm actually as I said I just received the invite now.. so thought to inform you.. though I know, Mr khurrana told me that you are out of city.. but sir it was necessary for me to inform you..its my job...

Maan(ST):- wow.. That's great I don't have to lie anyone ... I have genuine reasons ... (He smiled at his victory... and then told Pinky) ok fine... where it is ???

Pinky:- Paris sir... (Maan's smile vanished off from his lips as soon as he heard the place of conference... He doubted at that very sec that it was planned by his father ????) sir ???? sir ??? are you there???

Maan:- yes.. Ermm.. mail me the details ...and connect me to dad... right now I wanna chat with him...in 5 mints I will be available for video chat with dad...

Pinky:- ok sir...and the line went cut...

Maan paced the floor... in anger, frustration and worry... Anger, for the sudden conference set by his dad, which he was cent percent sure... frustration, as he couldn't skip that being chief MD there... and worried, what to say so that they won't tag Geet along with him...He went to the lounge where Geet was sitting with her parents...

Maan:- Errmm.. Am sorry.. wo... I need to talk... will be back, after the call..

Saying that he saw Mr khanna nodded ,they too wanted to be free while talking to their daughter...Geet's dadi was so happy looking at them..Maan went away eyeing Geet...who looked confused ... and worried...

Geet(ST):- He already left me ??? what if, he didn't return??? How am I suppose to lie to them??? She got worried and decided to wait for 10 mints at the least if her parents asked then she will get worried on that matter...

Maan went and sat in his car... taking out laptop he connected and adjusted that for video chat with his dad... soon, his dad came online ... and he smiled looking at Maan's angry face...

Yash:- yes beta, you wanted to talk with me ???

Maan:- what is it dad???

Yash:- what ???

Maan(sighed and controlled his anger):- you know dad, what am talking abt ... plz don't play smart, I know you are the one who has fixed me as chief MD's to Paris's conference...

Yash:- Ahh !! that ??? well, you should be happy ... you are going there...

Maan:- Dad, yes.. Am going there... (He relaxed on the seat and then added with a smirk-a smirk that alarmed yash) But alone .. I will tell her family that I don't have extra passport and tickets and also no time to arrange as I will have to leave tomorrow...

Yash (hearing him smirked back at him):- Maan.. you are my son.. but don't forget am your father.. and a step ahead from you... Maan, your dadima must have told Her friend-Geet's grandmother that you both are going to paris for HM...

Maan:- what ??? dad??? This is the limit...

Yash:- Now .. think .. you take Geet with you... ok fine don't live there for 3 weeks but at least for a week as the conference will last for 7 days ... you will gain name, fame, and money by attending that conference and Geet will enjoy at least being outside...

Maan looked away... not agreeing to his dad..turned off the chat ... and closed his laptop... thought for a while...just then his phone rang..Maan sighed and took the call...

Yash:- Maan, just once think abt the girl with you... I feel really bad when you treat her like that in the house.. she doesn't deserve that treatment from her own husband ... at least give her some respect, if not love and care... just give her freedom on her own life...

Maan:- I haven't bounded her... I told her that on the wed night itself...

Precap:- will they go on HM ??? 

Have replied to all, do check if you wish to.... 

like and comment if you like to

much love Rose