(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 13

PART 13

When he didn't say anything else.. she thought to go back.. but as she was going back, she tripped on the carpet and losing her balance, directly landed on him... Maan hold her by her waist.. she was on him.. and He couldn't take his eyes off her... For the first time in his life, he felt like looking into her scared eyes... Might be scared to get injured by that hit .. or might be, He was the reason of her fears this time ... He couldn't point what bothered her... as she started to wriggle under his hold, whereas he was feeling good having her so close to him... whatever it was.. but wasn't a wife supposed to feel good, being in her Husband's arms ... He forgot he called himself her husband ...

Despite of her attempts to come outta his hold, He didn't budge and kept looking into her eyes... Holding her close to him-To her utter shock.. She couldn't say him to leave her but her actions told her mind's talks ...

But Maan, as if was not at all concentrating on her struggles ...and kept looking into her eyes... Getting lost for the first time In his entire life...He didn't try to decrease the gap between their lips ...but just kept staring at her eyes... The eyes, so innocent... so pure... without any farce...

What bothered Geet, was, the proximity... she was sharing right now with him... she never was that close to anybody in her life, as she was to him after marriage ... And in this compromising position... on her so-called HM... thinking abt the HM, wandered her thoughts to the physical pleasures ... and that thing had scared her all of sudden...

She knew a bit abt being physical with anyone ... thanks to the movies which she used to watch while she was in college... But being with the Mr Husband Khurrana, she had not expected to get close to him ever... As he had cleared himself before and after marriage... but then why was he staring at her??? And not leaving her despite of her struggles and wriggles???

Slowly, a drop of tear, escaped from her eye-in anticipation of what might he do with her... That was the exactly thing that made Maan come out from his trance ... as He was lost in her eyes ... and released her..

Geet felt herself being released from his grip and just ran out of the room... leaving Maan shocked at his own reaction.,.. and his doings...cursing himself to the core...

Maan's monologue

I saw her tripping and losing her balance.. and got hold of her as she was falling on me ... but what I did..Had left me shocked ... I kept looking at her ... I, the man who had vowed to not to fall for anyone ... for any relation-was lost in her eyes... I, the man who never looks at anyone .. Be that a male or female, for more than the necessary...was gazing her continuously...

Something, in her eyes had me captive..she looked very innocent... looking at me out of fear...Despite of her wriggles, I felt nothing stopping me and I didn't leave her..I didn't want to do anything with her...My intentions weren't wrong and I knew that ... But then, why I didn't leave her after her continuous struggles ??? I was shocked to see her tear coming down to her cheek, that made me realize, what was I doing and to let her go.. and instantly I left her.. without saying anything .. she just ran from there...

Am ashamed on myself ... for the first time doing something which I can't even think in my dreams ..Fish !! what I did... Oh My stars!!! How am I going to face her??? If she asks me anything, then what am I going to say ????should I apologize ??? she just came to wake me up and I ... (he sighed) what she must be thinking ??? He sighed and decided to face the situation and if needed, apologize as well...

He got up and after refreshing up.. came out of the room...Her room was closed that meant she was there... He was getting late ... but he needed to talk to her...also, he needed to tell her that he will be coming late in the night.. will she be able to live till then alone in the room...

For the first time, he was thinking abt someone's comfort .. what and why this thought came at the first place ??? Confused by his own thinking, He sighed and knocked the door...

The door didn't open for few mints... and he was getting impatient... He knocked once again and found the door wasn't closed from inside...He decided to go in, since he needed to leave..

When Maan entered the room he saw her sitting on floor, crying putting her head in between her knees...Instantly Maan looked away... then sighing he decided to confront her..Never ever in his life, he felt the awkwardness like that ...It was very much difficult for him to even think like that, to do something of that sort.. and here he was guilty..It took lots of courage to near her..

While Geet sat there... unaffected of his presence nearing her...She was lost in her own fears... The closeness has affected her too much to even think anything ...

Maan coughed to gain her attention and he did... as she stood up instantly, looking at him shocked and in fear.. Maan looked away in anger, as he saw fear in her eyes ...

Maan:- I just ...

Geet(cut him):-G... Go away...

Maan(looked at her):- Look, am sorry for that .. uhh!! I didn't mean to do that .. I mean... I didn't do that right??? you are just freaking out on nothing ... He didn't know what was he saying and of course Geet too was confused hearing him...

Geet:-what ???

Maan(realized his words weren't making any sense so came direct to the point ):- uhh !! Nothing .. Errm... am going on meeting .. will be back only in the night ... just wanted to tell you that .. and...

Geet(gasped, and shocked as he was leaving her alone):- No... How can you leave me alone in this city... in this hotel away from India... am not gonna live here alone ... Am too coming with you...just wait for 2 mints...

Shocked at her demand.. Maan stood rooted on his spot .. whereas Geet went to get ready.. she just splashed water on her face and took her handbag ... she forgot the fears of hers from him... His closeness just caused a while back... As she had bigger fears than that ... she could have trusted her Husband than living there in the room all alone on the staff's mercy...No way...

Somewhere Maan knew, she will get scared alone as she never was out of country.. and she proved him right... He had no option than to take her along ... so sighing, He nodded once, as she stood in front of him all ready to be out with him...

Precap:- Maan angry on Geet...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose