(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 49

PART 49

Maan (shook his head with a smile,ST):- Both are kids... How am I supposed to get closer to Him..He shares very comfortable bond with her..I Need to work hard for that .. and then a thought came in his mind ... Satisfied he lied on bed and soon slept looking at the kids,sleeping beside him...

Morning,

Maan opened his eyes and he wasn't shocked to see Avi on his side ..Sleeping, hugging him... and on the other side ..Geet was resting her head on his arm... He tried to disentangle himself from Geet's grip.. but sighed as she shifted more closer to him..He turned his eyes and saw the messed up bed of his ... pillows thrown here and there ... Avi's teddy on floor... His comic books , still on Geet's side of the bed ... that she always keeps, in case Avi wakes up and didn't get sleep, so she would always tell him the stories and get him to sleep again...Maan gulped down his anger...

Maan(ST):- I will have to get used to this situation..The mess they create... But Wish I can get time for that ...

But what he didn't know or didn't want to acknowledge was, he already has wasted the time.. Time of 5 years in ignoring and hating Avi and then Geet.. for almost a year ... He wasn't sure, what he wanted from Geet... from this marriage of theirs ..But he has made up his mind that he will start spending his time with Avi.. The adopted kid ...and know him in a better way .. As for Geet.. she was in his next prior list, after Avi... So he thought to spend time with Avi by taking him with himself on shopping...

But the prob was he wouldn't have been able to manage Avi all by himself in the malls and abt his likes and dislikes?? was also a question mark for him... so that meant, he had to take Geet with them.. and Maan was ready to do that ... But his ego wasn't ready to ask her directly...

Breakfast Table...

Maan sat with Avi beside him and Geet was trying to serve him his fav dishes .. But Today, Avi was in mood of throwing tantrums, after all he was back after so many days and he deserved all the attention from everyone .. so he wasn't eating but demanding something else.. 

Maan, at first thought to scold him and he will eat anything placed on dinning table ..But then, he wanted to see what Geet does for that purpose..in this situation.. How she is gonna pacify the tantrum kid to eat from these things... As he was new to learn everything abt him... so he wanted to see her reactions to Avi's demands...

He was pleasantly surprised to see .. How Geet easily convinced him to have the BF, of her choice... and later they will eat ice creams from outside... along with,watching a cartoon movie at home.. Avi smiled in delight and had whatever Geet offered ...

This staring of Maan towards Geet and Avi was noticed by Yash and Dev, who eyed Dadimaa and NT ... They were glad that, at least Maan was showing interest in Geet and Avi's talks ...

The verdict of the judge has caused a few changes in Maan...which Maan realized last night and rest of the family members were witnessing today..

Yash coughed and Maan's staring session was broken...Maan didn't fail to notice the smirk that was present in Yash and Dev's smiles .. He shook his head and ate... whereas the one person, was oblivious to that silent talks and teasing.. Geet.. her mind was completely occupied in Avi's thoughts for now .. as he was talking and eating simultaneously.. and she had to pay attention to his words if she wanted him to eat all things she had placed in his plate...and then he was home after months ... But she was attentive to Yash's words as they were directed for her..

Yash:- Geet beta.. I was thinking now that we got our little Avi back.. why don't we throw party??? as in, welcoming gesture for Avi... what do you say ???