(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 59

PART 59

Maan looked out as he saw Avieet were passing from his side of the car, then only he realized He was still there in his car, whereas they have reached KM... And he followed them ..

Evening,

Maan entered the study after taking a nap... and looked at his father, who was reading a newspaper...while Dev was working on some file.. Yash looked at Maan and was surprised to see him there... But then he knew, his son must be worried for his business so he shook his head and smiled at him...

Yash:- Come, We both have tried to run your business well, not sure, its up to your mark or not... (He teased Maan, to which Maan smiled, while Dev laughed)

Maan:- Dad, I trust you both...

Yash:- Hmm, that's why you are here after your long trip and journey from HP, you are here to know abt your business...

Maan(shook his head):- No Dad, am not here to get the accounts... But , wanted to talk... Umm, its sort of urgent...

Yash(was serious in a mint):- Alright .. Come sit...What's the matter???

Maan(looked at Dev):- Dev.. Uhh!! If you don't mind, can you excuse us plz ...

Dev:- Arey !! Of course bro... (Dev was out of the study the next mint)

Maan(sat and after a few mints of hesitation started):- Dad, my MIL, gave me a suggestion... (Yash nodded and Maan contd) Geet's mother wants Avi to go to boarding ...

Yash(was angry at once):- what non-sense??? How can she suggest like that ...

Maan:- Dad, she thinks that Geet is not getting into family matters as she is all the way busy in Avi... Even I... (Maan looked at his angry man-Yash,who was glaring him) I think, Geet's focus on studies is not the same like before...

Yash(calmed a bit down hearing abt her study issue and thought for a while):- Hmm, you are somewhat right...(Yash looked at Maan in confusion..Maan looked down.. He sighed and nodded)Yes, Even I know, she was so much happy to get the permission from us, of joining her studies... But now, you are right .. She needs to focus..But, Avi has nothing much to do with that???and His absence won't make much difference on her study... Anyways, I understand.. (Maan sighed a bit that his Dad understood his POV)So ... What have you thought on that ??

Maan:- I don't know Dad...

Yash:- What ??? you too don't want Avi to go from here, right ???

Maan:- Am not fully convinced with that idea...(He paused and looked into Yash's eyes) She won't agree ..

Yash(smirked):- True ... She will never...In fact, I will suggest you to not to even talk to her on that... (Maan was stopped at his Dad's suggestion, he thought for a while and then said)