(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 6

PART 6

Geet opened the envelope and was shocked to see two tickets for paris... before Geet could ask anything Maan asked ...

Maan:- whats that, dad???

Yash:- you both are going on HM tomorrow...

Maan(now this time he was shocked):- what ??? Dad??? I can't??? I mean we can't ??? I have lots of works here pending and these can't be managed in just one day...

Yash:- Maan, you are forgetting , I still am there, in the company so relax. Don't worry abt office... and yes, before going to Paris , you both are going to HP also.. she hasn't gone for pagphera ritual..

Maan:- Am not going dad... He announced, his final decision...Totally annoyed of being controlled by anyone-be that his own father... and top of that , why should he do things for that so-called wife of his ...

Yash (sternly):- Maan, look at her face... she is just two day's old bride.. Don't you see sadness around her face..

Geet immediately tried to cheer up but Dadima's hand on her , stopped Geet to say anything ... Dev looked at Geet in concern.. while NT was abt to spill the beans of her sleeping with Avi...but thought otherwise as this was already enough for Maan to tolerate right at the time...

Maan:- Whatever...

He said looking at Geet and got up to go... yash asked him to join in the study before going out of the home ... Maan sighed and went after his dad...For he knew, he had to meet his dad and he didn't want to disrespect him... Geet was sad...dadima looked at her and smiled..

Dadima:- you should be happy Geet...

Geet:- Dadimaa.. I was happy here... and papa ji is sending me for(looked at the envelope) 3 weeks .. with that Dusht Danav.. How will I survive with him...

Dadima (laughed out loud):- Dusht Danav???

Geet:- sorry wo just came out in flow...

Dadima:- Don't worry Geet, he will take good care of you...

Geet:- Dadima, am not worried for him.. Am worried for Avi... can't we take Avi with us...

Dadima(s face fell):- Geet , its just for couple .. Go enjoy your wedding life.. and don't worry for Avi.. He will be fine here..

Dev:- yes Bhabhi... you are now bro's wife... you should enjoy your life as well...

NT:- Dev is right bhabhi ji... she plastered a cheeky smile looking at Geet... Geet, being naive and innocent didn't get that, that the smile was not genuine one... But other one... Geet too smiled ...

Inside study room..

Yash (in anger):- what was that Maan??? How can you behave that rudely with her... your own wife..

Maan(sighed):- Dad plz... she is not my wife.. I don't even know why I married her .. Just for dadi's health and threats I agreed but am not interested ... you know dad, I hate women still you are asking me this question??

Yash(Softened his tone):- But why beta.. Its not necessary that SHE ditched ME and that's why you treat every women like that ??? move on my son with Geet... Am sure she is perfect for you...

Maan:- Dad plz... Its not abt HER ONLY dad... your wife left you.. I didn't say anything ...Even I was so small at that time but she left.. you brought me up and got me married to payal... Despite of my denial...(he paused and then contd) you said every girl isn't like my mom... she will be different but she too was same... and left... and now you are saying to move on with another girl... stop it dad.. I can never trust anyone now ... just leave me on my own..

Saying that Maan left from there... and yash sighed in defeat.. looking at his son's behavior...

Yash(ST):- what you have made my son, Neeta... He would have been a happy boy if you didn't leave us ... why my son is on the receiving end... why can't he forget both of them and move on in his life... I can't force him for anything ... But I can try my luck... He smiled thinking of one way to send him with Geet on HM...

After that confrontation Maan came to take his laptop from his room, when he happened to look at Geet.. She was sitting on the window sill looking out.. He glanced her way and tried to go out ignoring her sight..when he heard her...

Geet:- why are you doing this with me ??? I haven't asked you to get me married with a man like Him... (Maan was confused what was she talking abt) I just wanted a happy life.. and here happiness seems to be far away from my reach.. I left my dreams to be His wife.. to make my parents happy with my marriage.. but He doesn't even let me speak with him...just two days of my marriage and am already feeling old.. but I won't leave him...coz leaving Him, would mean leaving Avi .. and I don't .. can't do that ...I love that boy ... He is so deprived of parents love and care... I will live with that dusht danav just for my Avi.. but plz (she looked up) try to knock some sense in that DD plz... what will happen to him if at least he talks with me properly... Miss you mama, papa ..wanna meet you but that DD will never ... she looked outside and stared there... While Maan looked at her.. then after a while...

Maan realized she was talking her own self and not him... why was she behaving so odd .. when he cleared his intentions even before their marriage ... and also at the first night itself...He left from there... He was confused ... She wasn't talking to him.. getting angry on him.. like every other wife would have done ...and that might be coz he didn't give her that right...

Maan(ST):- ok.. I will go with her to HP .. will leave her there for few days and then come back here... I don't have to go to HM with her... but what will I tell her parents ??? why am leaving her there after just 2 days of marriage... ahh !! let me not think abt that for now... But he was again thinking abt her happiness...

He got Geet's cell no, from dadimaa and called her ... She looked at the unknown no. on the screen and decided to not to take the call..Maan was getting angry now .. He dropped a msg on her cell telling her its Him.. receive the call.. Geet gasped at the realization and called him back...and before Maan could say anything she started her sorry speech...

Geet:- Am very sorry.. wo .. I didn't know it were you.. wo.. I don't pick unknown nos so... Ermm, I mean.. and you too didn't tell naa.. and how you got my no... ????

Maan(got angry on her inquiries and shouted over the phone):-Geet, stop it .. will you let me speak...

Geet (stopped and realized she had made him angry ):- Sorry...was all she said for all her talks ...

Maan:- Now listen... just called you to let you know .. we are going HP tomorrow.. Am leaving you there for few days .. we aren't going Paris .. understand ...

Geet (smiled in delight):- Really..???(she couldn't believe easily that he was taking her to her parents) wow... thank you so much...

Maan(shook his head at her kid like excitement):- Just do your packing ... and tell dadima also abt that ... but mark it , we aren't going anywhere else... ok...

Geet(got his point and nodded):- Ji... Ermm.. thank you..

Maan didn't reply and cut the call.. Geet hurriedly got down and told the news to dadimaa.. she was happy that at least Maan was doing that much for Geet... Whereas Maan on the other hand has convinced himself that he just was doing that for not to feel guilty for spoiling a life's dreams and parents...

What was the reality...?? Unknown to him.. he had started to feel for someone...

Precap:- yash's plan..

Thanks so much for liking my this work....Have replied to all, do check if you wish to...

 Leave your views on this part as well...

Much Love Rose