(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 36

PART 36

Everything was going smooth as silk.. their lives were good with each other... With Maan, opening his eyes every morning to a sleepy Avi, who would kiss him ,wishing good morning ..Geet, being busy in her studies and then with Avi and his studies...And Avi, enjoying his life to the fullest...with getting love and attention from both of his parents-until one day, when their little paradise was disturbed with an entry of the police in the mansion...

Maan and other family members were having Dinner(Except for Geet... As she was out for a day... Since exams were nearing .. and she went to hostel for combine study and to discus the topics with her friends )... when few policemen entered along with Payal.. and a notice... All left dinner and faced payal, she was looking at Avi...

Flashbacks ...

payal:- I don't want to hear anything ... I just want my baby back..

prem:- Calm down darling... We will get OUR baby back...

Payal (looked frustrated):- Since the time, I got to know that MSK had accepted him as his son, I can't wait to have my baby back..prem do anything , but I want him...

Prem:- Don't worry sweetheart , you heard the lawyer naa... we have all the rights on HIM... and that MSK doesn't have any relation with him.. So we can get him by just sending court orders ... that's it ... and don't worry our lawyer is the best one .. We will win this case over MSK, for sure..

Payal nodded and hugged Prem... She had used all her resources to know everything abt Khurrana's .. From Maan to Geet and Avi... She was jealous to know that HER own son was more close to some other girl named Geet.. and that made her to snatch her son back from Khurrana's...

End of Flashbacks..

Payal came forward to hug Avi, but he stepped back and hide behind his dad-Maan... Maan looked at Payal in anger.. while she was looking at HER son .. with longing eyes...

Maan:- what are you doing here???

Payal:- Just came to get MY SON back... (She glanced at Avi and then said) Avi, beta am your mother.. Come here...

Avi looked at Maan, while Maan was busy glaring Payal..Avi shook his head in no and that made Payal to take an step ahead towards Avi...But Maan stepped in...

Maan:- Don't ..

Payal:- I have all the rights ...

Maan(smirked):- oh yeah !!! where were those so called rights of yours, when you left him with me ??? (Payal looked away) you were busy with your so called lover... and now all of a sudden you come after years to claim that he is your son and you have got all the rights on him???

Maan wasn't bothered for Avi going with them.. In fact, he would have been the happiest person, if Avi left from his life... But looking at Payal like that all of sudden, Maan had to answer her back...

Prem (stepped in):- you don't have any right to say anything to HER... and for Avi... (Prem looked at one of the policemen who came forward and handed him a paper) Here... you should go through this ...

Maan took the paper from him and then after going through that ... He looked at Avi.. and other family members... Yash came forward and read the paper...

Prem:- Its a court order... To hand Avi back to his parents ...His BIOLOGICAL parents ...that is, US ... (He pointed at Payal and himself and smirked...Avi went to Maan and hugged him by waist...scared to see the strangers , looking oddly at him)

police man: Mr khurrana plz, without creating a fuss, handover the baby to its legal parents ... else we might have to interrupt and take him away forcefully from here...

Avi:- main nahi joanga...

Payal:- Beta, we are your parents ... Am your mother and he (pointing at Prem )is your father...

Avi(pushed her hand away):- Nahi... mere papa ye hain(looking at Maan )aur mama, mama... (he stopped looking at his surrounding .. trying to get a pic of his mother, since she was out of the sight.. He pulled at Maan's pants and asked)mama???

Maan looked at the little boy, he was trying to accept slowly in his life.. But with payal's entry, his little affection towards Avi was lost and anger rose in him.. Maan didn't answer and stood without any word..

Payal forcefully took Avi in her arms, while he was screaming and shouting for his MAMA...
Yash came forward, giving a disgusting glare to payal and an stern look to his son-Maan.. and tried to sooth him.. Avi was struggling in Payal's arms ...

Yash: wait a mint ... put him down..(payal made Avi stand on his feet and Yash knelt in front of him.. Avi hugged Yash and cried )

Avi:- main nahi jaaonga...Daddu.. (he kept repeating the words... making khurrana's to cry silently for Avi..)mujhe mama ke paas jana hai.. (Yash patted his head and then when he didn't calm down Yash said)

yash:- Beta, abhi aap in ke saath jao mama ajaen phir hum khud aap ko leney aengey.. Hmm ???

Avi:- mujhe nahi jaana.. plz dadu, mujhe nahi jana...

somehow  Avi was calmed by Yash and then they (PP) left with Avi...Everybody was shocked at the happenings out there... in just few mints everything changed...

yash:- what should we do now ???

Maan:- Don't know ... I think the boy deserved to live there... so its cool for me ...

yash and others looked at him, getting angry over his thinking ... But Maan wasn't wrong either... He was their son and he deserved to live there...with his parents... But Maan forgot to think, how Geet was going to react on not seeing Avi in Khurrana mansion...

After Avi left .. KM looked deserted... Geet too returned back after knowing that Avi was no longer at KM... Avi had managed to call Geet and tell her with his little info ... on what had happened with him..Geet was angry on Maan... She didn't look anything else and directly went to question him..Not looking at Dadimaa, who was all ready to hug her and console her for Avi's departure like that ... Nor her FIL who wanted to make her understand, their POV's ...

Maan was in his room at that time ...Dadimaa was abt to go after her when Yash stopped her..

yash:- No maa... Let both talk first ...

Dadimaa nodded and looked at Geet's retreating figure... Geet entered the room and saw him working on his laptop... She got more angry at his ignorance to the happening at there and going to him she took laptop from his hands...

That angered Maan.. he was abt to shout at the person who did that... But was stopped as he looked at Geet ... looking at him in anger..

Precap:-Geet's or Maan's ..Whose anger is gonna win???

Do check my post ...Profile....And voice your opinions....

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

Like and Comment

Much Love Rose