(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 64

PART 64

PART 64

Geet:- I overheard Dadimaa.. I mean my dadimaa and mama's convo with Dadimaa...

Maan and Yash looked at each other.. and it hit Yash that the ladies were there in His mother's room and she heard from them... in a way it was good that Geet came to know abt their and specially Maan's thinking on Avi's related matter ... and both sorted out as well..

They still were standing there when Dev entered room with Avi.. and like everyone else, he too was happily surprised to see the room... Looking at Geet , he was reminded of her mother...

Dev:- Oh !! Bhabhi ji... Aunty.. I mean, your mother was asking for you...

Hearing her mother's name... Geet got upset and decided to ask her views, and the motive on sending Avi away from her... She smiled at Dev and headed outside... While others admired her work and talked with each other.. Whereas Maan looked at the retreating Geet, thinking something ...

Maan(ST):- Just hope, she doesn't ask anything from her mother... She might get upset... I think, should check ...

Thinking to go after her, he was abt to go when Yash stopped him, placing his hand on Maan's shoulder... whereas Dev and Avi were exploring His new room...

Yash:- Maan, don't push her away.. Am sure, if not today, tomorrow she will want to start a family with you..and maybe she is holding herself back coz of you...(Maan went silent at such words and listened to his father) Try to know more abt her... You need to know her, in order to build a relation...Just saw the admiration in her eyes for you... And also the hug says all...

Maan(sighed, his dad was misjudging her hug):- Dad I...

Yash(cut him):- Look Maan, am not saying to go and just start your life with her right away... But at least you can start from being friends with her?? or by taking her out with you?? You know Maan, you have accepted her ... (Maan looked at his father getting surprised) Don't look at me like that...I know that..I just want you, to accept her fully... Take your time son, and decide what you want... I just want you and her happily married... (Patting his shoulder Yash went out of the room, leaving Maan to ponder over his father's advisory words)

Yash knew, Geet's mother wasn't wrong and her worry was right and he wanted Maan to think on that aspect as well... So, he advised and went from there...

Once, finding her mother, Geet pulled her in a room and started her queries ...

Geet:- Mama what is this ???

GM:- what ???

Geet:- why were you planning on sending Avi away from us ??? Why did you pressurize Maan on that mama???How can you do that???

GM:- I didn't put pressure on him ..It just was a suggestion... But yes, I want you to get involved in family matters beta... and that's not going to be possible if you are always thinking and worrying abt that kid...