(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 63

PART 63

PART 63

With the elders curt response to her, Geet's mother was rendered mum.. and she sighed in frustration.. and anger... She wasn't wrong either.. As she just wanted her daughter's happiness... But maybe she was thinking wrong in sending Avi away from their lives.. That would have caused no good to either of them...

Geet was trembling in anger, Hurt, fear and helplessness... She was angered and Hurt, thinking, how could he even think on separating her from Avi??? And even If, he thought so then also why he didn't tell her??? When he was planning to tell her abt Avi's departure?? Or was he even thinking on tell her or not ???Why Her own mother asked for such thing??? Why she didn't discus with her before asking Maan on that ???

She was feared and feeling helpless as she had no way to stop him from deciding so... and taking Avi, away from her... Was she going to fight for Avi's stay??? Or was she going to let Maan take this decision??? No, she won't sit quit and watch Avi going away from her...Never...

She was crying and was lost in these thoughts, going to her room... when accidentally, Maan's gaze fell on her, while He was instructing someone on a call...Immediately he wrapped the talks and looked at her... He was shocked to see her crying .. badly crying ...

Maan(ST):- what happened to her??? She was smiling just a few mints back ???

He went up to her... she was abt to go up ... when she heard Maan calling her... Geet turned and looked at him with all sad, hurt and angered expressions ...

Maan:- Geet... what happened ??? Did someone say something???why are you crying ???

Geet:- You did this ???

Maan(asked her, getting confused):- what ??? what I did ???

Geet:- Did mama, ask you to send Avi away to some boarding school???

Maan looked at her hell shocked to know that she came to know abt it ... But how ??? Was the question , running in his mind... While Geet kept looking at him, secretly wishing and wanting him to deny her... to say no... After a few mints of silence he spoke...

Maan:-Geet??? How did you come to know ???

Geet :- Just tell me, did she ask you for this or not ???

Maan:- Geet I ...

Geet:- Just tell me ... (She yelled at him in frustration and anger..That she had been dealing with, all alone)

Maan(again was shocked to see her anger for the first time..He sighed and nodded):- yes, But ...

Geet(stopped him by taking her hand out in front of him):- Thanks..(She said that to him in a mock and was going when he gripped her wrist)

Maan:- Geet listen...

She gave him an angry look, that forced him to let her go.. and he left her wrist... Shocked to see her anger for the first time ... and she said she was scared of his anger.. He didn't want her to misunderstand him when he had decided to not to even talk to her on that topic, and so he followed her..