(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 2

Geet sat on the bed that was covered with the white sheet and red roses spread all around that .. she was nervous as her so called hubby hadn't arrived yet .. and it was nearly early morning ...

Geet(ST):- who knows where he went???

She thought and recalled their first meeting at HP , which happened 15 days before ..

Flashbacks ..

Maan(sighed):- Dadimaa... plz am not interested ..

Dadi:- Maan , you will have to say yes .. Have you ever thought abt Avi ?? How is he doing with his parents ??? He needs their love Maan... He is so small ... And you should be glad, the girl's parents have accepted this alliance even they know you had married before too... they just accepted coz of the promises of the elders ... and the girl has no prob with that ...

Maan:- I don't care dadimaa... Am going back...

Dadi:- sure.. over my dead body ...she took knife from basket of fruits , placed on table to slit her hand .. and then aimed that knife at her wrist .. Maan looked at her in shock and in anger ..

However rude and arrogant was he from outside- the circumstances have made him .. He surely didn't want be the cause of anyone's death let alone his own dadi.. sighing deeply, he silently nodded ... throwing the knife away he went from there...

Geet was watching all this from the entrance in shock and fear .. she came there to call dadimaa for lunch .. and there only, she came to know that .. Her groom wasn't ready for the marriage .. and then after one day ... He had called her to his room...

She didn't wish to go and meet him alone but he had made a point to make sure she comes, else he was going to go off from there without any further talks abt their marriage . ... so she went there all scared , what if he refused to marry ??? what if, he misbehaved ???

She knocked the door and went inside , there he was sitting on his bed, working on his laptop.. He glanced at her, and kept the laptop aside,got up from bed ..she didn't have in her to look into his eyes.. while he stood in front of her..

Maan:- what's your name ???

Geet:- G... Geet ...

Maan:- Look Geet, I don't want to marry you.. so, you are going to say no to your family..

Gasping, Geet looked at him shocked but didn't say a word..Maan sighed and thought to clear her doubts ...

Maan:- you will get nothing from this marriage .. trust me .. I can't say no coz my grandmom will blackmail me into it .. no matter how much I deny .. so its you , who will have to deny the marriage ..(He paused and then added) you may go ..

She kept looking at the ground and then left from there without giving him any hope ..

But she didn't have in her to say no.. How could she .. she was a girl .. Her parents would have been shattered and then she would have to face taunts for rest of her life ...

End of flashbacks ...

So, she was now Mrs MSK and was waiting for her hubby .. and with him not being there till now , have given Geet some idea that he still might be angry on her but she thought its just the matter of few days and he would be ok with time ...

Least she knew the reason of his denial was not just to deny the marriage with her, but he didn't wish to marry .. anyone..He hated relationships..

Maan entered his room, and found his wife asleep on his bed.. He was angry, like always but looking into her face, increased his anger and in that anger he banged the door shut behind him , that disturbed Geet's sleep..

Startled, Geet woke up and looked at him.. Maan felt bad to disturb her sleep.. but then he wasn't going to say sorry, for that .. instead ..he looked at her and said..

Maan:- Look, as I had told you before too, that I didn't want this marriage to happen.. but you didn't refuse ..(his voice held the accusations) so now that's all your choice.. I have nothing to do, neither with you... nor with this marriage... Do whatever you want to do.. but don't touch my things and interfere in my personal matters ..

Maan told everything casually but bit rudely as well.. Geet was too shocked to say anything .. she just kept looking at him.. unknowingly, tears came out from her eyes.. Maan was abt to go to change ,when he heard her slow voice..

Geet:- can I ask you 1 quiz??? (He stopped and that, she assumed was the indication to cont her say ..so she did) what abt Avi??? Why he doesn't live with you here in your room ??? I mean, he is so small.. Maan turned and looked into her eyes directly ...

Maan:- He is no one to me .. and am not answerable to your any question .. so in future, never ever question me anything ...

Saying so he was gone from there .. Here Geet couldn't help but think abt him...

Geet(ST):- How rude ?? How can a father say like that ??? There's lot more for me to know abt him and the son of his..Did I ruin my whole life by marrying him ???but I really like that kid and may be his father too.. She looked at the washroom door and got down from his bed ...

After 10 mints Maan came to the room after having a shower and change of dress .. He saw the bed was empty..

Maan(ST):- Now, where did she go ??? (he thought and his gaze went on couch and there she was... cuddled up there.. sleeping ... Maan noticed how perfectly she fitted in that piece of couch.. She still was in her wedding dress .. soon enough, Maan realized , he was looking at her and thinking abt her .. He looked away in anger) Is this what she wants ??? fine then , let her be in there...
He went and slept on his bed quietly .. Geet opened her eyes and looked at him..

Geet(ST):- This is what you exactly have asked for Mr husband khurrana, and you will get this treatment from me.. Ignorance.. you didn't want me to touch your things so I started to follow your orders from now on... Like a perfect wife...

Precap:- Geet interacting with family...

Do let me know your views on this work of mine...

Much Love Rose