(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 61

PART 61

PART 61

Morning,

Geet opened her eyes and looked for Avi... He was sleeping on Maan... Half lying on bed and half of his body rested on Maan's chest ... Maan's hand was wrapped around him in a protective manner... Geet smiled looking at them both.. She didn't envy their closeness..she never had.. in fact she always has loved it and now too... She recalled the day, when she entered in this house and was told that Maan didn't like Avi anywhere near him... and so Avi was given a separate room ... far away from Maan's ... Then, she never thought, that one day they both will share this closeness... The thought of Avi's room reminded her that she needed to give Avi surprises ... lots of surprises ... so she got up from bed and went to see the preps ...

Later, when Avi got down ... family members wished him and they gifted Avi ... Avi was delighted ... he smiled when his Dadu gifted him a complete suit.. that matched with Maan's ... And little Avi was so happy to know, he will be dressed like his papa... Maan smiled at his joy..

Avi:- wow... Papa, aap bhi yehi dress pehno gey naa...??? (He looked at Maan expectantly since he noticed two suits in his Dadu's hands.. Yash and others also waited for Maan's reply)

Maan smiled ... and took the gift-that Yash has brought for him- in his hands ...

Maan:- of course... baap beta, ek jaise dress pehnen gey...

Avi:- yeyy... Chalo mama, mujhe ready karao...Bilkul papa ke jaisa, jaise wo ready hote hain office ke liye ...

With that sentence everyone laughed ... looking at Avi's excitement to be dressed like his papa ASAP... While Geet lovingly taped Avi's cheeks...

Geet:- Abhi aap ye pehno gey tou party tak tou ye dress kharab hojaegi naa???

Avi(gave that a thought):- oh !! Haan... Theek hai.. main sham ko he pehnogaa...

Dev :- Good boy...

Yash looked at Maan who was smiling lot today.. unlike other years, when he used to sit alone for hrs .. getting angry on that day... He hated His mom.. and he hated payal too... and that's why, Maan never wanted to celebrate the birthdays ... that fell on the same days ...

But Geet's entry in their lives ... have changed everything ... everyone ... for good ...

Yash looked around for Geet... and saw she was in kitchen... He excused and went to her... Geet turned and was surprised to see yash in the kitchen...

Geet:- Uhh!!! Papa ji , you .. here??? Did you need something ???

Yash(shook his head):- Thank you so much beta... (He glanced at Maan who was smiling with Avi and others) you have made a robot , a man...

Geet(too looked at them all and smiled):- This is my family papa ji.. and everyone deserves happiness..

Yash(nodded with a smile and came forward, putting a blissful hand over Geet's head he mouthed):- Bless you beta... (Geet smiled and Yash then went out)