(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 53

PART 53

PART 53

Geet smiled his way, taking him by shock, at her confident talks... He was amazed , the way she eased the tensed situation surrounding them... The way she heard and took all his talks like an understanding wife...amazed him...He thought living with a child, she was going to behave like a kid even in front of him.. but her matured talks at this point..proved his thoughts wrong..At this point, she managed to grab a tiny place for herself... in his HEART...He smiled and looked away... while their journey to HP contd...  

Geet got down from the car,talking with Avi... She was excited to be here...While Maan had a small talk with the driver... Though, their trip was unplanned .. But her family was informed before..as per Maan's instructions.. Dadimaa had told her friend-Geet's grandmother.. and right now, her parents came out to receive their daughter and SIL..

Geet hugged her mom, and a few tears spilled from her eyes...While Her dad shook his head...

Father:- Geet, you are married now, for almost a year and still you are crying ??? Not good...

Geet came to her father and buried her head in his chest.. Only if, they knew, how much Geet has missed her parents at the time of the case... then they might have been understanding her condition..A few more tears spilled from her eyes while she was hugging her father but then she wiped her face ...and then turned to Maan... Who was now talking with her mother... Geet's father escorted them inside... Her mother was delighted to see the little Avi...and he followed them, holding onto Geet's pallu... a bit scared of the new ppl.. and new surroundings... His earlier meeting with them was only once, at the marriage ...and he had long forgotten their faces ...Geet understood his reluctance and so she once again introduced him to her parents ...Avi felt a bit ease with them now ... But still, didn't leave Geet's pallu...And was on her side ...

All entered the Mansion and there, her Dadimaa was waiting for Geet... She came towards Maaneet.. and they took blessings from the elderly lady... She smiled and then ..Avi too took her blessings, following what his mama and papa were doing ... All smiled at his sweet gesture and Dadimaa blessed him as well...

Servants set their luggage in two rooms ...one for the couple and one for the kid ...But when Geet's eyes caught that .. she instantly instructed...

Geet:- kaka, place all the luggage in one room...

Mother:- Geet??? (Her mother looked at her confused...Giving her an stern look)

Geet:- Mama, Avi is so small ... He can't live in a separate room...(Geet's mother eyed her father)

Father:-But Beta, you both need privacy ...

Geet(got irritated):- Papa, Maan doesn't mind ...Avi sleeps with us...

Now that was the thing, came out as a blunder .. Maan glared her.. while her parents exchanged a worried look.. at each other and then the attention went on Maan... Oblivious to the situation, Avi was nibbling a chocolate given by her nanimaa... Geet looked at Avi and then at Maan... She has put Maan on the receiving end, without any fault of his ... and even knowing that, he was trying to give her a chance she did a damage to that single chance...Before Maan could make some excuse, Geet,herself tried to cover up the damage...