(MG-FF)HURTFUL HEARTS PART 3

Maan: Is this what she wants ??? fine then , let her be in there...
He went and slept on his bed quietly .. Geet opened her eyes and looked at him..

Geet(ST):- This is what you exactly have asked for Mr husband khurrana, and you will get this treatment from me.. Ignorance.. you didn't want me to touch your things so I started to follow your orders from now on... Like a perfect wife...

Geet opened her eyes with sudden pain on her arms and back... She realized, she had hit the floor.. she rubbed her arms and looked ahead a pair of legs , Her husband was looking at her in amusement... fully dressed in office attire..

Maan:- Very Good morning ... saying that he went away, without even helping her to get up from floor... Geet's eyes widened at his rudeness...

Geet(ST):- How rude was that ... Am lying here on floor and he just went away like that ... (She sighed) Geet what do you expect from this husband of yours ... He must be thinking how clumsy his wife is ...(she tried to get up) ouch !!! Its paining .. Am not going to sleep here on this couch from tomorrow .. but,then where will I sleep???? Ahh !! forget it for now .. That's true am nothing to him but for his family, I will fulfill my all responsibilities...Avi??? The name itself made her forget her pains and she rushed to washroom to get ready...

By the time she came down Maan had already left.. His grandmom again gave Geet, apologizing looks-to which Geet smiled...

Geet:- Am sorry Dadimaa, wo... I got late...

Dadima:- Geet beta... Is Maan ok with you??? She was concerned for Her...

Geet(hesitated for few secs):- Errmmm.. yeah its fine .. umm dadimaa, is Avi ok??? I mean... she stopped unsure how to ask her abt father-son relation...

Dadima:- Geet beta, I wanted to tell you something ... I don't know, what Maan had talked with you.. but he isn't a bad guy.. Just give him some time.. I hope, I haven't ruined a life in this marriage.. This marriage happened coz of my insistence...and.. (She stopped thinking something... She felt bad for the girl in front of her... Maan had behaved very rudely at the breakfast table)

Flashback of a while back

Maan came down the dining area and greeted his father and grandmom...

Dadima:- Maan, where is Geet??? And why are you dressed up like that ???

Maan:-Dadima plz don't ask me abt anyone ... and am going office...

Dadima sighed and looked at her son-yash singh khurrana.. for some interference, who looked away totally unaffected of his own son's behavior .. For, he knew his son's ego was more than anything ... anyone else...sighing once again Dadima contd...

Dadima:- you aren't supposed to go ..you just got married last night Maan.. what will Geet think ???

Maan:- I don't care dadimaa... and by the way, I have told her my stand on this marriage .. so relax, she doesn't have any expectation from me and this marriage...