(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 11

PART 11

Geet was finding it very difficult to even open the bottle and once it was done the smell of the drink, gave her nauseous feelings... she glanced Maan-and saw his smirk...

Maan:- Drink Drink... you were so desperate to drink.. Now drink...(That agitated her..She poured the drink in one glass and gulped down the whole glass in a go.. shocking Maan) she sat there for few mints looking down the table..Trying to ignore the effect the drink was giving her...

Geet smiled at her victory after composing her blurred vision and mind...and looked at Maan... but there was no one Maan... she saw 3 Maan sitting in front of her.. she closed her eyes and opened them again same .. 3 Maan were looking at her in stun... Geet giggled.. counted three on her fingers and looked at him... Maan was shocked at the fact, and he was confirmed now ... That she had lied to him just to make him a fool... Now she was drunk might be for the first time..

She gulped down another glass from the bottle and then the third came.. Maan was too shocked to react and stop her.. but when he saw she had emptied the whole bottle , and ordering for another one he thought that he will have to get a grip on the situation.. before she does any blunder in her drunken state and ruin khurrana name... Glaring at the waiter who was there with her order.. he spoke..

Maan:- Take this back..

Waiter:- But sir.. Madam...

Maan:- I said get that back.. go..

Geet:- No No.. I want it ..wait...

Maan:- Geet, stop it .. (he noticed she was drunk and was abt to pass out..she was trying very hard to open her eyes..He looked at her food plate.. which she didn't eat at all...) you haven't eaten anything and top of that you have drunk whole bottle of wine.. Its not good to have drinks on empty stomach..That too when you drank such drink first.. Have something...

Geet:- No .. I don't like these bland food items .. yuck they are so tasteless...That's why I drank, that yuck drink... (she came around the table with unsteady steps and sat on his lap without any warning and hugged him like a child) I wanna go to room.. Take me there..

Maan was feeling really awkward, not only coz of her sitting on his lap but also ppl were looking at them in amusement.. Few found the gestures cute and sweet while few eyed them for such PDA...

Maan tried to get her down on her feet but she didn't budge and held him tight from neck.. sighing, he thought to take her to room.. before she creates some drama...

Maan:- ok fine lets go.. (Geet nodded but didn't get up) at least let me get up then I will carry you..

Geet then got up and Maan reached to her to carry her in his arms..

This was the first time, he was that close to any girl.. He actually never carried any girl in his entire life...

This was the first time she was being In some one's arms .. ok.. her hubby's arms.. but both didn't know why.. Felt comfortable in each other's arms .. There was no any awkwardness between them..

Dropping her to her feet.. Maan came back from the effect he had of her, when she came in his arms .. He came back to his original rude self.. but that didn't last for longer.. As he saw.. she had grabbed his brandy bottle, which he kept aside.. He sighed and took that off her hands...

Maan:- That's MINE ...Remember???

He glared her... letting her recall her own said words...she made a face.. and turned away .. All of a sudden, ran to washroom... with trembling feet.. He followed her in hurry.. she puked out the wine she had and made a disgusting face.. He rubbed her back in concern...

Geet:- Its so bitter...

Maan:- who asked you to drink this ??? He was angry.. she leaned on him-resting her body completely on him and cried...

Geet:- you still, are getting angry in this condition of mine ...

Maan sighed and took hold of her hand... Getting her out from there... made her sit on bed .. Then dialed a no...

Geet(shrieked ):- No.. I don't want a doc here... Am fine ...

Maan (ignored her shouts and said on phone):- I need Indian food here in my room .. whatever that is .. Just bring Indian cuisine....

He put the receiver down .. and looked at Geet-who was looking at him in awe... but then suddenly she rushed to wash room again...Maan sighed and followed her...helping her washing her face and then brought her to the bed once again...Lying her down...

They heard knock on door and Maan lead the tray of Indian cuisine...waving the waiter off..

Maan:- Geet, have something ...

Geet:- No.. She turned her face away...

Maan(ST, Such a kid):- Geet, its Indian... you wanted to eat that naa...

But Geet didn't even glance at the food.. Maan sighed yet again and made her sit on bed ... she was too drowsy to sit properly..

Taking the plate in his hands.. He settled beside her on the bed.. leaning against the post ...Took Geet in his arms .. she was not in her right senses so she hugged him keeping her head on his chest...
Maan ignored the effect of hers and made her eat the food ..

Initially, she was angry, the way he was shoving food in her mouth but then she ate.. as she was tasting her fav Indian food, the chapati, prathas and the cury...Top of that she was hungry also..

But the whole feeding thing was like a torture for him... He had to make her eat.. Take care of her...and she was busy throwing tantrums at him... crying and mumbling like a baby.. He felt like he was feeding a kid ... a stubborn kid..

With passage of time, her cries decreased and she became sober.. That was a great relief for him... But as he tried to get up.. he couldn't as she was sleeping on him completely.. He did try to separate her from him.. but she groaned at the disturbance, snuggled more closer to his side and he left a frustrated sigh and keeping the plate on side, closed his eyes...

Geet opened her eyes and found herself on bed in Maan's arms .. but again he wasn't holding her, it was again Geet who was holding him.. Her head pained with something ..looking at the table clock she saw it was night.. 7pm

Geet(ST):- what's happening ??? what am I doing here??? With him??? why is he sleeping with me at this weird time ??? she got down from bed .. but slipped back due to dizziness... she felt .. and landed on Maan..

Maan's instant reaction was to grip her.. and steadied her...She looked at him shocked... and He gave her angry glares ...

Geet: wo... Errmm... wo..

Maan:- Am glad you are up... Finally...Anger could be clearly noticed in his voice...

Geet(looked down,few things were getting back to her mind, the way she behaved at lunch time.. and said):- sorry...

Maan didn't reply to her sorry and got up to do the work... He freshened up and was going down when she called him... across the bed...

Geet:- where are you going ??? somewhere she was thinking of living in the hotel room alone, was not a good idea...

Maan:- Going for dinner... and I hope you aren't hungry , after all you ate lot few hrs back..

Geet:- who said am not hungry... of course am starving ... I will also come down for dinner...

Precap:- Sleeping together... 

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose