(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 39

PART 39

Geet:- No dadimaa.. He wants us ... Believe me, he is not at all happy there.. (Geet looked at yash pleadingly) plz papa ji... Trust me ... Ask him to let me go...

Maan had had enough of her struggles and so he took her in his arms .. Momentarily shocked, Geet looked at her Hubby khurrana..

He had taken her in his arms for the first time ... But then she struggled to go.. she hit him on his chest ..But Maan made his way upstairs ... Rest of the family members looked at them shocked and in sadness...

As soon as he entered the room ... Geet let herself free and ran to the balcony door... there she saw, Avi in the car waving at Her... Crying for her...calling her...

Geet (shouted):- Avi.... (She was abt to cross the railings and fall down but then Maan grabbed her by waist and stopped her from falling ...He looked at her face in anger... but Geet was only concerned for Avi... His cries and her helplessness weren't working at all)

payal looked at the back and saw Geet standing looking at Avi.. While Maan stood beside her.. It was like he was hugging her... Avi was crying badly.. And didn't let payal touch him... She was getting frustrated, angry but helpless as she didn't know how to cajole her own son..She forcefully pulled Avi away from the car's window and made him sit on her lap... But he pushed her and sat on the seat, beside her, once Geet's face was vanished from his sight...

Maan:- He is gone ...Come... (He tried to take her away from there but Geet was enraged... She pushed him, with all her might ... and shouted crying badly)

Geet:- How.. Just how can you do it ???

Maan(sighed and controlled his anger):- Look Geet, try and think practically... He has His mother and father... and he will have to live with them, throughout his life... So , what's the point for fighting and crying for him??

Geet:-How can you say that ??? He has lived here from his birth... He was brought here after he was born .. He had lived here for whole 5 years ...and you are saying this ??? you don't even care for him...

Maan(raised his voice at Geet):- He is NOT my son, so why should I care for someone else's son???That boy has always been nothing but a reminder of her mother, who cheated on me ... And I don't understand why are you concerned for him??? He is not YOUR son either...

Geet(looked at him, disbelievingly):- you know what !! sometimes, you disgust me ...

Throwing these harsh words at him, she rushed out of his room... Leaving an angry hubby of hers ... If he wanted he could have stopped her right there and would have told few bitter words.. in return to her crude words .. .But he thought otherwise and just punched the wall ahead of him and went to splash water on his face, to calm his nerves down...

Night,

Avi was sitting quietly in one corner, while PP thought lot on cajoling him but he wasn't a nice kid now...None of his parents were pampering him like His Geet mama did...They thought of the ways and Payal came up with an idea...she made noodles for him, as she thought every kid of his age would like to have them...and then she brought the bowl in front of him...Looking at the bowl, he was abt to throw that away but then an idea came to him...and he smiled...

Avi:- Pata hai, Geet mama mere saath beth ke khati hain...

Payal(thought it was point to initiate a convo, so she sat beside him):- Acha... Tou main bhi khati hoon...

Avi:- Main khilaaonga...

Payal looked at Avi and then Prem, who encouraged her to go on..so, she smiled and shrugged...while Avi stood to his feet and grabbing the bowl, he emptied the hot contents on her head...earning a gasp from his father and curses from his mother... but he has his ways...as he was laughing at her now...