(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 26

PART 26

Maan, in hurry just entered the washroom and to his shock Geet was standing there in just in towel ... Geet gasped seeing him like that there... and screamed...

Maan moved ahead to stop her from creating any scene for the rest of the family ...He closed her mouth with his palm and she stopped looking at him wide eyes...

Maan:- Just don't scream... Am removing my hand...

He removed his hand and Geet turned on her back.. Embarrassed Maan too gave her,his back...

Geet:- One should knock before entering at least, the washroom...

Maan(got angry):- And one should lock the door before going in the shower...

Geet:- How am I supposed to know that ppl tend to enter like that...

Maan:- And how am I supposed to know that miss princess was having a bath in my room's shower ???

Geet(turned and looked at him):- Haww... Its not ONLY your room... Mr Hubby Khurrana...

Maan(turned and faced her):- Told you to not to call me that ...

Geet:- why not ??? If you can taunt me like that by calling me Miss Princess.. then why can't I???

Maan:- Don't cross your lines...

Geet stopped her argues and looked away from his angry eyes ... feeling awkward, standing like that ... in front of him...

Geet:- can you plz go out ...I.. I will just be out in 2 mints...Am getting late..

Maan realized what was he doing like that ..He was fighting with her.. like ... As if he was some kid..He nodded and went away...

Geet then saw that the dress which she brought ... was spoiled wet as that fell on floor... and so she peeped out to see , He was standing there... in the room... pacing there...

Geet(ST):- can't go out like that ... shall I ask his help ???Hmm...(Geet called to him)

Geet:- suniyee!! can you pass me a dress from there... (she pointed to her briefcase... Maan looked at her, peeping her head out of the door)

Maan(ST):- Freak!! This girl is hell bent on annoying me... (he looked at Geet and then said) Help yourself...

He left the room, without helping her ... and without his watch as well... Geet cursed him and then first thing she did, after coming out of the washroom was, to lock the room's door.. in case he came in.. again...

She took out her dress and was abt to enter washroom after unlocking the room's door, when Maan again entered the room.. She gasped and the dress dropped off her hands.. Now she was angry...

Maan was abt to move ahead when he recalled that he just saw a glimpse of his wrist watch on the bed side table.. He cursed his mind and thought...

Maan(ST):- She must be in the washroom..I Shall just get that from table and head off, Can't go without my watch....

So here, He entered the bedroom at the perfect time.. He closed his eyes, once he saw Geet in the towel..

Geet:- Now I just unlocked the door and you here again???

Maan(felt embarrassed):- uhh!! my watch...

Just saying that he moved ahead... Geet felt nervous as he was coming to her... She clutched the towel tightly in her hands and stepped back.. His gaze moved to her body and she looked down.. trying to stretch the towel...Maan sighed after controlling his uncontrolled moves and gazes ... and turned to the bedside table... Taking the watch from there... Maan glanced her way