(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 55

PART 55

Morning,

Geet was getting ready-for a pooja, her mother arranged for her and Maan... She had worn dress and then sent Avi to washroom, While she was tying the dori.. And now, it was stuck at the back...as she was busy in talking with Avi... she didn't give that a thought and now was fidgeting with that...

Unknown to Geet's probs... Maan entered the room in a rush as he had left his phone there.. and was gifted with the sight was, her bare back... with she was trying her best to tie while looking into the mirror...

Geet:- Just open up... uf!! Ye Avi bhi naa, mujhe baton mein uljha kar, mera dress he uljhaa dia... Ab mein kya karon ???

She was talking to herself while trying her best to open the knots ... Maan heard her and then thought to help her.. Thinking something, he moved in her direction... That's when Geet noticed him in the room...

Geet gasped at his sudden appearance behind her ...and turned her back, to face him.. trying to cover her bare back... with her dupatta...

Maan:- Need some help??? (He asked while pointing at her back)

Geet looked away feeling embarrassed but then she didn't have any option apart from nodding to his gentle offer..

Geet:- wo... there are lots of knots... you first need to untie them..umm, open them and then ...Tie...

Maan:- Hmm.. (Saying that he moved to stand just in front of her)

Geet closed her eyes, looking at him being this close to her...and then she felt his hands coming around her from either sides ...going on her back.. sliding her hairs to her one side.. on the front ... He tried to open her knots ...

Geet clutched his shirt in her fist from front, but her hold was not tight, so Maan remained unaware of her condition... There was something in his closeness that always made her feel good ... and here too she felt so nice being in his arms ... 

Maan was no less, he offered her, his help and now was cursing himself as he felt trapped in her closeness...Her long wet hairs, her freshly bathed body... and her closeness were doing something to him... He just closed his eyes and leaned on her.. The task to untie her knots was long lost.. Just stood there, feeling her close to him for a while.. He so much wanted to fake an accidental kiss on her neck or nape ...But there was something, that was hindering him to do so... He opened his eyes and tried to focus on the task again.. and then started to untie the knots...once he calmed his senses...

The moment his fingers touched her skin on her bare back.. Geet , pulled his shirt more to him and that's when he realized that she was clutching his shirt...He grazed her skin and felt nice, to feel her skin under his palms... But then he sighed...and concentrated on the task..

He tied the knot once again.. But then didn't move away from her... there was some urgency ... to hold the moments of their closeness... for once.. and he heard to his HEART this time...As his brain stopped working...His heart also  commanded to take her in his hug...But....

Avi's shout for his mama, to pass him the towel, broke their lovely moment... and in a jerk, both parted away from each other...

Geet looked at her back, through mirror and saw the dori was done ..She touched that and sighed in relief..Never realized when he finished doing so... Then turned to look at Maan...Who has closed his eyes and was turning his back to her...

Maan(ST):- what was I doing ??? What's happening??? I need to know more abt her first..before making any advances towards her...

He didn't wait to hear her thanks and rushed out, after taking his cell phone from table... While Geet, looked at him in confusion... She smiled... The way he took care of her and came close to her, only made her smile.. That soon he will accept her...

After the pooja was done, Geet and Maan came back to their room for rest... There was awkwardness lingering between them both...

Geet was feeling shy and Maan was cursing himself.. But then he didn't want to show her any emotions, so he pretended otherwise .. and laid down on bed... As he had nothing to do ... Apart from talking.. eating and sleeping...

Geet felt awkward, the way he was behaving with her ... and now, was just lying down on the bed... She thought to go down and help her mother with lunch preps...

Geet:- Ummm, I will just see , if mama needs any help for lunch...

Maan nodded and she went from there... But before she could open the door.. Avi rushed in and Geet stumbled backwards, not ready for sudden push.. Geet glared him... Avi made a sorry face and then smiled... As Geet smiled at him.. she could never get angry at him.

Maan(shook his head):- Nautankizzz...

Geet:- what are you doing ??? why you were hurrying, hmm???

Avi:- Mama, main yahan pe bore ho raha hoon... sirf khaao aur so... aur koi kaam he nahi.. Naa he aap meri video games lae hain... T.v par bhi kuch acha cartoon nahi aata... mujhe wapis jaana hai...

Geet:-Avi baby, kal he tou aaye hain hum!! Aapko nanimaa achi nahi lagen ???

Avi:-Kal nahi, do din hogae.. naana aur nani dono achey hain, par mein bore ho raha hoon naa... Dekho papa bhi so rahe hain...

He pointed at Maan who was sleeping keeping his arms over his eyes, but was very much aware of the ongoing convo between mother and son... And he was smiling to himself hearing Avi..

Maan(ST):- Even am getting bored here.. Very good, She needs to know that we are getting bored here...

While Geet tried her best to make Avi understand ... She wanted to spend her time with her parents .. as she had missed her mama and papa a lot, in the year of their marriage...She very well knew, if Avi remained persistent on going back, then she will sacrifice her this happiness-to be with her parents .. and will return back-For Avi's sake..

Geet(made a face, and then a thought came to her):- Avi, dekho hum naa kal mere college jaenge..aap wo jagah nahi dekho gey jahan main pardhe hoon???

Avi(happily):- Haan...

Geet(smiled, as she knew, he was convinced with that outing plan):- wese bhi mujhe meri principal se milna hai... kafi time hogaya... un se mile.. (She sat on couch and took Avi on her lap) pata hai, mere principal madam hain naa, wo bohat achi hain.. meri fav thi wo, jab main college main pardti thi na... wo meri kafi help karti then..Unse milne hum kal jaenge...Theek hai???

Avi nodded and she kissed his cheeks .. Sighing in relief, that finally she was able to convince him and that meant she was going to stay a day more here..

Maan(ST):- Hmm... Her college... ok.. this is going to be good for me... as I can see her real self-there...and I will also meet her principal, to know more abt her.. It's a best chance I was looking for...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose