(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 28

PART 28

He himself wasn't sure why he searched for a card that had few thousand rupees and then confirming the amount he gave that to her... Her upset face, from the last night kept flashing in his mind from the morning .. urging him to do the unthinkable... and he did...He was abt to pass her when she hold his hand.. and he was stopped...

Geet:- Thank you..

He just nodded in acknowledgement and she left his hand... When Maan left Geet smiled in delight... The way he somehow has shown care for her... had made a part in her heart... and she liked that...

Geet:- He is weird... but I like that ... He is too smart... Such a DD .. Always does what makes him proud on himself... chalo at least now I will get my books ... yipee...

she purchased her books ... which were a necessity for her .. As medical life means self study.. and that would have only been possible with books ... and now she started to spend her times with Avi- helping him-the priority and then her next priority was her own, self study...she shifted With Avi in Maan's study room, where he had suggested rather permitted her..

So today was also the day, when Geet and Avi were present in the study room ... doing their own works.. Geet was checking his drawing and then doing her own study... When Maan entered with his laptop... He looked at them confused at first and then sighed...

Maan(ST):- Maan how can you forget you have suggested her this place and now I think shouldn't have said her...

He said that to himself, when he looked around the mess, both the kids have created...yeah he said Geet a kid in his mind and then smiled .. softly .. on his own thinking ... He saw Geet looking at him.. and he wiped the smile off his face.. and clearing his throat entered ... Avi ran to him...

Avi:- papa, ye dekho.. meine aapki drawing banai hai...

Geet's eyes widened ... when she heard Avi.. and quickly ran to take the drawing of Maan's face from Avi's hand ..which he was abt to give Maan and show him... she had seen the cartoon Avi had made and had a laugh of her lifetime..but she didn't dare to show HIM the drawing ... For, she knew he will get angry on her Avi...

Maan on the other hand got curious as he saw the little boy was holding a paper in his hand and Geet ran to snatch that .. and she got hold of the drawing,before it was seen by Maan...

Avi:- Mama.. mujhe drawing do... main papa ko bhi dikhaonga...

Geet:- Nahi Avi, abhi nahi... papa ko kaam hain na... (she made an excuse as she saw his laptop in his hands) aur ye itni achi bhi nahi hai...

Avi:- par mama, aap he ne tou kaha tha ke papa bohat handsome dikh rahe hain is mein...

Geet(s eyes got wide hearing Avi, ST: Mujhe marwao ge kya):- Nahi..Errmm. Hum dusri is se bhi achi bana ke dekhaengey papa ko.. haan???

Excited, to make another drawing of his papa, Avi nodded and She sighed in relief at the escape...and was turning back when she heard Maan.. and froze in her steps ...

Maan:- Geet, show me ...

He didn't ask.. He was telling her to show him the drawing ... by the talks of these kids, he knew something was very wrong ...

Maan(ST):- Geet and praising me ??? Like, handsome??? can't believe...

well, she now was trapped... she couldn't let him see that drawing as after Avi had shown her the cartoon he had made.. Geet added two horn on the cartoon's head telling Avi that he was a Ravan...and here the picture is perfect... so now she had to make a run from there.. .to escape from the embarrassing situation Avi has put her in...

She turned and looked at him then smiled sheepishly... Irritating Maan... but didn't make any effort to show him the paper which she was hiding behind her back...

Maan:- Geet, I said show me that ...

Geet:- Its... Ehh!! Not good , you know ... (she turned to Avi) Avi papa ko wo kal wali drawings dekhao... (and then back at Maan) They are really nice... see them...

Maan(now was fully sure that she had something bad in that paper):- No.. I want to see that one only... (He pointed to her back... and she again smiled .. Nervously this time.. and then attempted to run away from there...But Maan caught her from behind and then twisted her hands)

Now Maan was holding her in his arms ..her hands caught by his from either sides... Geet looked at the proximity in shock... and then was lost in his touches... while Maan got hold of the paper, looking at her lost looks .. and then he left her.. as soon as he got the paper...

when he saw, he wasn't angry on his cartoon.. But he was amused ... Avi came to Maan.. and said...

Avi:- papa ye naa , maine banai hai.. par ye(he pointed at the horns)ye mama ne banai hai.. Mama ne kaha aap iske saath zada suit karogi ye drawing mein... (Maan looked at Avi and then glared Geet.. She looked down...mentally cursing Avi's big mouth) achi hai naa ye drawing...???(Avi's voice made Maan to look at him... He smiled looking at Avi and nodded..Avi got happy and hugged Maan.. Geet was looking at them in shock.. and disbelieve )

Geet(ST):- what's happening here??? He is smiling ??? He liked his own cartoon??? and let Avi hug him... Am I dreaming ???? Naah!! am not ... This picture is indeed the perfect one...

And she too smiled ..but as soon as Maan saw her... He glared her for making fun of him and then something happened... Maan left from there.. After breaking Avi from his hug...Maan came outside, displeased at his own reaction...

Maan(ST):- what was I doing ??? why I smiled, even after knowing that Geet had made me a Ravan in that drawing and I was smiling at that ???? I let Avi hug me ??? why??? This girl is insane and now is affecting me quite wrongly ... Maan, get a grip... Don't lose yourself ...

He said that to himself and sighed... Not knowing that with his one small sweet gesture... The two lives there, were jumping in delight ... Avi was so happy to see his father very close ... to him and Geet was happy as Maan, himself was somewhere accepting the fact that Avi was his SON.

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose