(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS (RE-POST) PART 48

PART 48

Geet came back from witness box and soon she saw Avi was being brought inside the court room... He gave Geet a flying kiss... to which she smiled ... and went to sit beside Maan... who unknowingly had a smile on his face... He kinda was adoring the two kids of his life...

That little exchange of kiss and Geet's smile was noticed by the judge.. and even before asking any question from Avinash.. He knew, what he has to give the judgment... Judge asked few questions from Avi and with every answer, PP's faces were getting pale and paler...and then came the final blow when judge asked Avi...

Judge:- Beta, aap kis ke saath rehna chahtey ho???

Avi('s reply was prompt):- Mama ke pass...papa ke saath..

Judge:- konsi mama??? Geet mama ya payal mama???

Avi:- wo tou aunty hain naa??? (He pointed to payal and then pointed to Geet)meri mama ke saath ... papa , Dev chachu bolo naa, mujhe Aap logon ke saath wapis ghar jaana hai..Dadu, Badi daadi ke paas... Mama... (He was getting scared and Geet couldn't stop herself when he asked her to come to him, she ran towards Avi..despite of Maan's voice and not worrying that she was doing contempt of the court) Mama... (Avi cried hugging Geet... Geet too was crying hugging him)

Geet:- Sshhh!! Shaant ho jaao kuch nahi hoga... Aap bolo kis ke saath jaogey.. batao, judge uncle ko???

Avi(looked at Judge and then said):- Judge uncle, main Geet mama ke saath he jaaonga...Wo mujhe bohat pyar kari hain, wo aunty tou bohat marti bhi hain...Mamma mujhe ghar jaana hai(He hugged Geet, by her neck as he requested her)

PP were shocked to hear that, their own son wanted to live with Geet mama... and that was really a big hit on their faces.. It was a silent slap to the parents .. who just wanted their kid back with hidden motives ...

Geet went back to her seat, when Avi calmed a bit and was sitting with PP...Payal didn't even look at her son...she was angry at him and Prem instructed her to behave in front of ppl now...Whereas Geet sat there.. waiting for the final decision..

Judge:- Since I have learnt every single truth of the biological parents and the foster parents as well... along with Avinash Khurrana's will...to live with His Geet mama ... so thinking abt the kid's happiness.. I will hand over the full custody to Mr and Mrs Maan Singh Khurrana..(Geet smiled and Maan smirked) But with a condition, that Avinash will get all the due love and care from both Mr and Mrs Khurrana...Even after Mr And Mrs khurrana have their own kids, even then Avinash Khurrana shouldn't be ignored..And I will check myself from time to time.. (Judge looked at Maan) I think Mr khurrana, you need to start loving your adopted kid... The court is dismissed(saying that Judge started to go out from the court room towards his chamber)

Geet (out of happiness screamed) :- Yuuhhuuu !!! yes ... yeah...(She jumped in joy and hugged Maan.. thanking him again and again, as it wasn't possible to get the custody without his help and statements in the court..