(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 40

PART 40

Maan(jerked his hand away and scolded her):- Can you come out from your dream???Can't you understand this simple thing that He is not at all related with Khurrana's ???

Geet(looked at him with tears):- But he is related with me .. (then she pointed at her heart) Here... He lives here...

Maan:- shut up Geet... Have dinner and go to bed..

Geet turned her head away and sat without saying anything ... Maan was done with her antics and childishness... He too was abt to get up and go when he recalled his father's words.. Yes, he has to made her eat something ... Maan thought for a while...

Maan(ST):- I will have to do this ... If that's gonna make my family happy then I can do this ..At least I can try... and then I don't like to lose...

Maan(turned to her and said):- Fine, if you want this ...then am gonna do this ... For my family's happiness, which lies in you...(Geet looked at him hopping that she wasn't imagining him accepting for something and she was proved wrong when she heard his actual .. and direct words) I will do anything ... to bring Avinash back here in KM...

Geet(smiled with joy and hugged him , out of sheer happiness):-Thank you ... Thank you .. Thank you... thank you so much..

She was chanting her thank you's and Maan was surprised that a little .. few convincing words were enough to bring this child out from her sorrows ... She parted after a while and Maan took a morsel near her mouth... She stopped his hand at the mid and asked...

Geet:- you promise naa???

Maan(nodded):- yes... I will talk to the lawyer and discuss the case with him.. Let me first get his opinion then we will come up with some solutions .. But first eat ...

Geet took the plate from Maan's hand and instead of eating from his hand ... she ate all by herself... She got a call in between and looking at the caller id she looked at Maan...

Maan was shocked to know that Avi was calling her this late... If previously, he had any doubts on Geet bringing Avi in the mansion... Now he was sure, that if the boy can call her this late from PP's house then he can also come to KM all by himself, with little guidance from Geet...

Geet:- Can I take this call???

Maan :- Hmm... put it on speaker...

Geet:- shall I tell him, that we are going to try getting him back???

Maan:- Fine ...

Geet smiled and received the call... only to hear his sobs...first few mints she got busy in cajoling him and after a lot of promises he stopped his soft cries .. and was ready to hear his mom...

Avi:- mujhe wahan aana hai... plz, mujhe yahan neend bhi nahi aati...Na he bhook lagti hai...

Geet:- Avi .. baby... mere paas naa, ek good news hai... wo nahi sunogy???

Avi:- kya???

Geet:- Aap jaldi he wapis aajaogey hum sab ke saath...

Avi(squealed ):- sachi...

Geet:- sshhh!!! Haan... lekin jab tak aap yahan nahi aajatey naa, tab tak ye hamara ek secret hai... thek hai...kisi ko mat pata lagne dena wahan pe .. ok??? promise???

Avi(smiled):- ok.. promise..

They were talking non-stop... Whereas Maan was lost in their bonding .. The way both were freely talking with each other... Maan realized, That they were so close... And he can never let that closeness turn to distance just coz of his fake ego and hatred for that betrayal... and so at that very moment he decided that he will do anything to get Avi back in their lives..That Payal, is gonna lose her own son...

After Geet talked with Avi, she hugged Maan ... Momentarily shocked Maan didn't push her away and let her hug him as his eyes caught Yash , who was standing upstairs and smiling at him... For the sake of His father, Maan stayed there, whereas Yash left from there...

Soon, Maan realized she was asleep in his arms .. If he tried to withdraw himself from her then she will wake up .. so he thought to stay there for her to wake up... and without his knowledge, his eyes got closed, and sleep took over... as tiredness took its place..

Morning,

NT came down the hall and saw a figure... approaching there, she saw Maan and Geet were sleeping in the sitting position... with Maan circling his arms around Geet.. and she resting her head on his chest ... she smiled and went away, tiptoeing, from there...

Geet opened her eyes with sounds coming from kitchen.. She looked at Maan, who still was sleeping hugging her to him.. It was the second time, she was this close to him ... and she felt comfortable at that despite of the uncomfortable relation they shared ...She felt nice to wake up in his arms ...On their own accord her hands started to trace Maan and travelling from chest to his face ...

She was abt to trace her hand on his cheek when all of sudden Maan opened his sleepy eyes and directly glanced her hand which was in the air...

She got scared and tried to get up, at the same time as Maan was getting up.. In that Maan's lips kissed her cheek.. though it wasn't a kiss..a light caress....But Geet felt nice... the feel of his lips on her cheek..and she blushed...

Maan was shocked at his own sudden act ... Pushing her off from himself, Maan got up... only to see Dev and NT smiling teasingly at them... Ignoring their teasing, Maan left,leaving Geet there to face them...

NT:- wow... something is changing ???

Geet(shied looking down):- Its nothing like that..

Dev (came and sat beside her):- But when did we say something is LIKE THAT ???

Geet(was highly embarrassed):- You too??? Am going ...

And she left from there leaving Dev and NT smiling ... They knew their relation was now on progress mood... Finally after like almost a year they have started to FEEL something ... But what they were unaware was, That their closeness was just related with one person... Avi..

Dev:- Isn't it a good sign ???

NT:- Hayee !! Its so dreamy... They both look good together...

Dev:- Hmm.. true.. Just wish Avi was there with them...

NT(hugged Dev):- Yes, me too missing him... This house looks so silent without Geet and Avi's playful screams ...

Dev nodded agreeing with his wife... Both looked at Geet's retreating figure and thought what will happen now ...

Geet was scared to face Maan .. Sleeping on him the whole night, and then NT's teasing smile made Maan upset.. and he might take his anger out on either her-like always .. or on Avi's case...

But she was relieved to see that he dressed up and came out from room...without shooting a glaring look towards her, while she pretend to take the clothes from her cupboard...

Maan left the room and she smiled ... Happy that now her hubby khurrana was going to get Avi back...

precap:- A new Entry...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose