(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 22

PART 22

Morning

Maan opened his eyes as he felt some weight on his upper body..Turning around he saw Avi sleeping on him... That angered Him.. He was abt to snap him, when he saw, Geet's hand on Avi...Her head on Maan's arm, It was like, Geet too was hugging him... But he knew she wasn't hugging him.. she just was concerned for Avi.. Not wanting to shout on both... He patted Geet's head... in order to wake her up... He was being gentle- reasons of which , were unknown to him..

Geet stirred a bit before opening her eyes fully...It was not her usual time to wake up and so she felt irritated when someone was trying to wake her up... But then she remembered that she was in HIS room.. and so she jerked up, causing Avi to fall on other side of the bed with a cry..

But Maan was quick, he held Avi in place and then glared Geet... His all gentleness was gone.. Avi got his father's comfort and stopping his cries , he snuggled more into Maan's chest.. Geet's gaze fell on that and she smiled ... A happy satisfied smile ..Seeing Her smile, he looked at Avi.. Maan realized how easily the boy slept on him, yet again...For a mint, Maan liked the cuteness of the child.. And a small smile was abt to become a wide one, when he realized what was he doing ...and so, controlling his own EMOTIONS, Maan looked away..He forgot his anger on Her...

Geet:- you saw that ???you know, when he cries... He cries lot and needs to be pampered lot to .. and here he just stopped , by just sleeping on your side..How sweet...

Maan(after a while replied her):- whatever .. (said rather rudely and got up from the bed.. Leaving a sleepy Avi on his bed.. Geet sighed and slept , covering Avi with the quilt)

Geet(ST):- Dusht ... How can he behave rudely with the little boy??? My poor baby.. (She hugged him tighter to herself and closed her eyes)

Maan came out from washroom and saw them sleeping ... He looked away and went to get the files from table.. Geet opened her eyes and looked at him... Suddenly he turned, and their eyes met.. Geet looked away ...

Maan:- Make sure... you both, don't mess any of my things and yes, whatever it was, I don't want that to repeat ever in the nights or mornings...

Geet(shockingly asked ):- you mean, we both can stay here???

Maan:- yes.. I don't have any other option for now...

Geet(ST):- He is not that bad actually...

Maan:- But dare you touch any of my things ... (saying that he left, Geet again was shocked)

Geet(ST):- Haww!! Dusht danav... As if am dying to live in his room... (she looked around the room.) But its nice.. (She smiled to herself and got up to get down the hall)

As she came down she saw Maan was leaving for office, telling something to his dad.. It was like both the men were having some argument.. Nearing them she could hear them clearly..

Yash:- stop it Maan.. you are taking her and that's final... she will be starting her busy life from tomorrow.. At least give her some happiness Maan...

Maan:- No am not... (Maan stopped as he saw her coming.. he looked back to his dad and said) Am not taking ...

Yash:- oh yes!! You are... (saying so, Yash exited the mansion.. Leaving a fuming Maan and a confused Geet behind)

Geet(ST):- who were they taking abt ??? whom Maan is taking with him??? And where??? (Her thoughts halted as she heard Maan)

Maan(ST):- Damn!! This marriage... (He sighed and started) Be ready.. At 6pm, we have a party to attend...

Shocked,Geet just looked at him... without saying anything ... He saw her expressions and left, cursing the moment His dad heard the convo he was having on phone, abt a party on, successfully completing a project .. and the owners wanted to throw a party in Maan's honor...

Just then His dad started to convince him to take Geet along with him.. and not wanting to disappoint and hurt, his already Hurt dad.. Maan agreed to take Her along ...

Maan(ST):- If that makes my dad happy.. then I will do whatever its in my hands... be that, allow them to live in MY room.. or take her to the party...yeah!! Its just a party.. (He reminded himself and sitting in the car, drove away)

Geet kept looking at the entrance... as If he would come back.. while Dadimaa grinned looking at her expressions ... She knew, something was happening around her...

Dadimaa(ST):- she is no more than a kid herself... probably that's why she can play and deal with Avi too easily... (she thought to bring Geet back to the reality)Ahh! Geet beta, come here... what are you doing on the doorstep???

Geet (broke off her stare and looked back to dadimaa, smiling nervously as if she was caught red handed and fumbled with words):- Ahh!! Wo.. Dadi.. Dadimaa, Maan said.. party.. I mean ... he asked me .. to get ready for party... uhh!! I...

Dadimaa(smiled):- Don't be shy beta.. come, I will tell you what to do..

Geet nodded, looking down and followed elder women to her room... Dadimaa, made her understand what the party was abt and what she needed to do.. etc..

She got ready and felt shy, when dadimaa teased her with her smile.. Geet felt like a new bride, "just married" types.. She never felt this much shyness on her wedding day too.. Today, she was sure something new was going to happen.. Her instincts told her...

Evening 7pm

Maan and Geet left the Mansion.. Yash khurrana waved them bye... with a smile... His mother stood beside him, looking at his smile...

Dadimaa:- why are you smiling yash???

Yash:- Am happy maa.. Finally, Maan is changing ..

Dadimaa(got confused):- changing ??? as in??? you are forgetting he is just taking her as he respects you a lot... and not coz of other reason...

Yash(smiled and looked at her):- whatever the reasons are ... But the result is, He is changing .. and am seeing their bright future, together... Geet is just perfect for him...and am really thankful to you maa, for that selection...

Dadimaa:- I wish.. I could have remembered the promise earlier .. then my grandson, wouldn't have been broken twice...

Yash:- Maa, we were rushing at that time.. we were just seeing Maan going rude with almost everyone.. and so you didn't have that thought ...

Dadimaa(sighed):- And that marriage ruined our Maan completely...

She looked at her son sadly.. He came forward and took her in his hug... He looked at the way the car went... and said

Yash:- Don't worry... Geet will bring our Maan to normal ... I have trust in her...

She smiled nodding at her son and then both went in the mansion...

Precap:- THE KISS

So Maan is changing a bit .. and started to smile as well... Isn't that good thing???? Well, the last precap "Falling In Love with... " will come again... somewhere in the coming parts ... and then that would be... Not related with Avi... But ... Maan and Geet... lets see then who will fall in love with whom then...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose