(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 44

PART 44

As Maan's arms stretched ...Geet tugged at his hand and arm.. Tugged that under her head...

Shocked at the touch.. Maan looked at the side, realizing that she had asked him to sleep over there on his bed.. Sighed and tried to snap but she didn't leave his arm..and he didn't try hard after that .. since she too looked tired .. Another sigh, and Maan slept, landing his one arm to his wife... for the comfort..

Morning

Geet opened her eyes and turned on the side..Her eyes widened, looking at the sight and the close proximity..she was sharing with her Hubby Khurrana-now for the second time, first was at that Holi Night...

His face was mere inches away from hers, she noticed his arm, that was under her head, tucked softly.. and he was hugging her, with his other free hand...

Geet(ST):- oh no !! How did I land in this position??and moreover why he didn't object???why is he hugging me like that??If he came to know .. (Her fearful thoughts flew away when she saw his handsome face) So calm... so serene... and Beautiful... Yes!! I have to admit, he is beautiful... Hmm, he has dashing style.. and marvelous angry young man personality...Hmm!! Must say Baat tou hai bande mein... (she giggled) My Friends aren't gaga over him for nothing ..(She looked at his arm) He is sweet too...coz he didn't snap at me..Hmm.. that's why I slept peacefully... shoo shweet,.. thank you...

She would have dreamt and admired him more, with her open eyes, If Maan hadn't opened his eyes.. and looked at her, leaning on his face.. Too close... for his own comfort..

Maan looked away, freeing her from his hug.. got down from bed.. Glancing at the wall clock.. was surprised that he slept..more than his usual time.. that too peacefully... after lots of restless nights...

Geet(after a little silence):- Sorry!! Wo, I didn't realize when I kept my head on your arm.. in my sleep..

Maan:- uhh!! That's fine.. (he was short.. and was almost heading to restroom but then thought something.. turned to face her) You mind, if I use restroom first ???Am getting late so????

Geet(was startled hearing him):- Its.. Its ok...

Both were surprised ... Maan was more...

Maan(ST):- what the heck!! why was I.. Seeking her permission... for using my own restroom..???Never did that before, Why today??? Get a grip on yourself Maan.. you are losing ... (Geet saw him going to the restroom and she smiled)

Geet(ST):- Haww!! what was that.. He was so sweet.. Hayee!! Dreamy!!Isn't it?? Hmm, I like this side of yours, Mr Hubby Khurrana..Caring.. Not that rude DD..(she looked at the clock and was shocked) Oh no... Am getting late for my exam today... Need to rush...