(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 65

PART 65

PART 65

Maan:- I will come straight to my point ... Do you want, this relation or not ??? (Geet looked at his back in shock.. He looked back at her face and saw her shocking expressions.. and he knew the reasons too.. so he lessened her fears a bit) Forget abt Avi... He, anyways is yours ... (and that did work, as He saw the changes on her face from shock to relaxing face)Just tell me, what do you think abt US ???

Geet(stammered):- I... I don't know ... (Maan gave her a look and she thought of something else) I mean.. I .. Do like... you... But what abt our relation and US, mean???

Maan(sighed and came to her):- US meaning ... you and me, as a.. Couple ???

Geet('s eyes widened at his words and now, her brain started to work on what he was hinting at):- you.. mean ... THAT ???

Maan(now was losing his patience):- What else, you are thinking Geet???(Geet shook her head as no) Good, so you are happy with this relation, right ??? (Geet nodded, not knowing what else to say..She did want this marriage but ,his sudden question abt being a Couple diverted her mind to some other level)

Maan was abt to cont his say, since he wasn't liking that if he was being rude with her and she just was nodding ...without thinking.. when their talks were interrupted by Dev... who was searching them..

Dev:- uhh!! Bro.. wo, dadimaa was calling you both down...she wants you two to spend some time with guests after all it's a party house...

Maan(nodded at him):- Yeah .. We are coming ...

Telling him that, Maan eyed Dev to leave, who nodded and with a smile, went down... Maan returned his gaze to Geet, who almost was shivering .. He looked at her, confused at her shivering ... He was abt to ask her if she was ok.. But Geet, didn't give him any chance...

Geet:- Am.. Am going down...

Saying just that, Geet hurriedly left from there... Leaving a confused Maan behind ... to look at her retreating back...

Maan(ST):-what happened to her???

Geet(was also thinking same, while going down, ST):- What has happened to him???

Maan(ST):- why she was behaving weirdly???

Geet(ST):- He is behaving as if, am his childhood lover ...

Maan(ST):- what's she thinking ???

Geet(ST):- kya chal raha tha unke mann mein???

Maan(ST):- Does she not want the same???Am I forcing her???

Geet(ST):- How can he think, to behave like a couple ... just like that ... I mean.. A couple all of sudden??? We don't even talk a sentence properly..