(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 4

PART 4

Geet, shocked at first, was thinking this was right ... Anyways Maan wasn't going to miss her in his room.. and she recalled how she fell down on her back today's morning ... so she decided that she will shift in Avi's room... and after that she replied with a smile...

Geet:- Done...

she smiled and helped him get up.. Then headed to washroom..Dressed him up and took him for the breakfast ... She saw her FIL was abt to go out .. might be for office when Avi ran to him and hugged his legs...

Avi:- Good morning bade papa...

Yash khurrana(smiled and bending down he took him in his arms, forgetting the bag he was carrying ):- Good morning champ... How is your morning ???

Avi:-very lovely.. you know .. mama woke me up today... she even dressed me in this dress.. am looking good naa???

Yash (looked at Geet and then nodded at his grandson):- yes, you are looking a khurrana ...

Avi:- ok, now put me down and go .. Else you will get late for your meetings...

Geet was surprised looking at the understanding of the little boy... Yash smiled and put him down.. Avi ran into the kitchen as he saw his great grandmother there... yash turned to Geet...

Geet came forward and bending down took his blessings... Yash smiled and blessed her...

Yash:- Thanks ... for taking care of him...He looked at playing Avi out there in the kitchen...

Geet:- He is my son, papa ji.. I have responsibility towards him also...

Yash saw a possessive mother in her.. nodded and smilingly left from there... without any further conversation...

Geet felt a bit awkward to tell dadimaa that she was shifting to Avi's room... instead she hold Avi ..and tried to knock some sense in him... she hoped he would get her point, after all, he was MSK's son..

Geet:- Look Avi, I will shift to your room.. but promise me one thing ... that you won't tell anyone abt this???

Avi(looked at her confused):- why ??? Not even dadimaa??? I always tell her everything ...

Geet(sighed):- See, am married to your paap naa.. and like you, I too don't like him.. but everyone else in this home feels that I like him.. and that's why am married to him.. so they expect me to be in his room..be with him... and in that way we can't be together.. naa???

Avi:- Hmmm... ok I won't tell even dadimaa..

Geet :- Great.. this is our little secret... (Avi nodded) don't worry I will myself, tell dadimaa abt this after few days time...

Avi (smiled but then thought something):- what abt papa??? Won't he quiz someone abt you???

Geet (smiled victoriously):- Don't worry abt him... I will talk to him...and handle him when time comes...

Geet smiled and thanked her childish talks.. which worked here.. to convince a little child.. by that, she would be sleeping peacefully... on full bad .. and keep up to her promise as well... of not touching and interfering in his life... and his matters..

Least she knew, abt the members of this family were always sharp and cunning at times ... NT heard every word of Geet and Avi and after a few mints of shocks she smirked thinking of the plan to break their little secret at right time ...

Tanhaai, Tanhaai
Dil Ke Raaste Mein Kaisi Thokar Maine Khaayi
Toote Khwaab Saare, Ek Maayusi Hai Chhaayi
Har Khushi So Gayi, Zindagi Kho Gayi
Tumko Jo Pyaar Kiya Maine To Sazaa Main Paayi
Tanhaai, Tanhaai, Milo Hai Phaili Hui Tanhaai