(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 66

PART 66

PART 66

Geet was pacing the room, worried for the date... She couldn't have concentrated on anything , neither cooking nor her studies, since she was going to start her college from next day and she had to prepare herself for that.. But nothing was in her mind except the word DATE with Maan...Of course, it was the first date of her life...So she was worried.. scared and feeling conscious ... Opening the wardrobe she looked at her clothes...and found her hands shivering...

Geet(ST):- What's happening to me??? Geet, you are over reacting... Its just a dinner that too, with your Hubby khurrana... Nothing to worry... Maybe I will get a chance to talk to him there...(she nodded) Yes, I will talk to him there...

Relaxing herself, Geet started to search dresses and settled for a white churidar suit...And then headed outside to inform others abt their dinner outing...

Geet entered the kitchen and saw Avi trying to grab back something from their old servant-Nakul...He was abt to toppled over but Geet came around ... to save him...

Geet:- Aram se Avi.. Kya hua, kyun pareshan karahe ho Nakul uncle ko???

Avi:- Mama, dekho naa aaj main papa ke liye lunch le ke jaana chahta hoon but Nakul uncle de he nahi rahi..(Geet looked at Nakul)

Nakul:- But madam, sir wouldn't like that...

Geet(nodded, understanding what Nakul was trying to convey):- Hmm, tou aaj aap papa ke liye tiffin le ke jana chahtey ho???

Avi:- Haan...

Geet:- par aap akele kese jaaogey????

Avi:- Akela?? nahi tou... Aap bhi chalo mere saath..

Geet:- Ahh!! Noo... Nahi Avi, mujhe naa bohat kaam hai... Main nahi jaaongi...(She denied going with him that too to his office, when he already was going to take her out... She didn't want to confront him and annoy him by going there)

Avi would have cried to made her agree to take him to his papa but suddenly, he shouted in delight when he saw His dadaji entering the Mansion... He ran up to him... While, in surprise, Geet too followed him...Avi ran into Yash ,who smilingly took him up in his arms..

Avi:- Dadu... Mujhe naa office jaana hai, papa ke liye lunch le ke...

Yash:- Hmmm.. Very good... (Yash looked at Geet)

Geet:- Uhh!! Papa ji , you are home, early???

Yash:- yeah.. had a meeting nearby, so came home to take a file... (He turned to Avi) aur hum papa ke liye lunch le kar jaengey... Nakul get our lunch packed soon... (Nakul nodded and went to make the tiffin) Geet , beta , you also come to office... You haven't been there.. Hmm...

Avi:- Maine tou kaha hai, par mama he nahi maan rahen...

Geet(looked here and there, thinking what to say now):- Uhh!! Papa ji.. I.. I need to get ready naa for .. For dinner so... You go..