HURTFUL HEARTS PART 29

PART 29

Maan(ST):- what was I doing ??? why I smiled, even after knowing that Geet had made me a Rawan in that drawing and I was smiling at that ???? I let Avi hug me ??? why??? This girl is insane and now is affecting me quite wrongly ... Maan, get a grip... Don't lose yourself ...

He said that to himself and sighed... Not knowing that with his one small sweet gesture... The two lives there, were jumping in delight ... Avi was so happy to see his father very close ... to him and Geet was happy as Maan, himself was somewhere accepting the fact that Avi was his SON.

After that day, Maan maintained his distance from Geet and Avi... Well, at least He tried to, But he failed to keep himself on check.. As whenever he saw them both working in his study, he got carried away in the bonding , both the kids had shared... Yeah !! he had now named Geet a KID... A 20yrs old KID, who was much alike Avi..

whatever he demanded , Geet would request the same... It was quite interesting to see Geet never bought anything for herself.. but all her shopping were for Avi.. If dadimaa was not there... then Geet might have been facing shortage of clothes for her college.. but ,Dadimaa- like a mother took care of every need of Geet as she was going careless for her own needs...

One fine day, Maan and Yash entered the study for work when they saw Geet and Avi doing some work..

Geet was smiling and Avi was no less.. He was kinda teasing her.. and she was making faces on that ...He went and kissed her cheeks ... to which Geet smiled widely and kissed his cheek back...

yash smiled looking at them and Maan just sighed looking at their child love ... He denied to himself to acknowledge their love ...

Geet saw them entering and sat straight ... Afraid of her Hubby khurrana's anger.. .But Avi was more excited to show his drawing to them.. Now that His Dadaji was also there, so he ran to them... to let Yash see his previous-yet modified drawing where he Now added bright colors...

Avi:- papa, ye dekho... (then turned to yash) aap bhi dekho... meine banaya... acha hai naa???

Yash took his drawing sketch.. and Saw Maan in that .. well with same horn like face of his..He frowned and looked at Geet... Geet was looking here and there wanting to escape from there..

Avi (explained):- ye, papa, ye mama aur ye main... papa mama ke beech mein... Achi banae hai naa??? mama ne kaha bohat achi hai...

yash:- Haa.. par ye kiyon ??? (he pointed to Maan's face and the horn on his head)

Avi:- Hehe.. ye , mama ne kaha papa ke sar pe ye lagaengey tou perfect papa lagenegy...

Once Avi finished, Yash couldn't help but laugh out loud... at the explanation Geet had given to little Avi.. Geet was shocked to hear him.. She just had said that once, out of fun and her words imprinted in the little mind of Avi's..she closed her mouth by putting her own hand on her mouth... As if she was the one, talking ... Maan was angry on that ... Of course he was angry on Geet...He looked at her , just when she was closing her mouth...

Maan (ST):- Instead of covering Avi's big mouth, she is putting her hands on her own mouth..

while Yash still was laughing ... Maan had had enough of that non-sense and just left from there... Feeling insulted... in front of his father...

Yash saw Maan going out and just then Geet ran to close Avi's mouth...She looked down thinking of the proper words to explain and apologize to yash...

Geet:- wo.. Am sorry papa ji.. I didn't mean that .. I mean...

Yash(smiled):- Its ok beta.. I understand... (She sighed) But I think... He will not be satisfied till its clarified to him... Hmm??? Go and say sorry to him... He must be very angry... Till then, I will give him company... He took Avi in his arms and Avi was more than happy to spend sometime with his dada ji also...

Geet grew nervous hearing Her FIL...He was suggesting her to say sorry to Maan..and at the same time scaring her from his anger as well...

Well, Yash's words had its effect and she was scared to face him... But as Yash nudged her by placing his hand on her shoulder...She smiled a bit and went outta study... Yash shook his head and took Avi with him...to play...

~~~

Geet peeked through the door and sighed As Maan was nowhere to her sight.. She entered the room and bang, she hit his front ... as He had pulled her from arms and pushed her on the side of the door...

Maan was pacing the floor angrily.. when he saw her , entering the room... That angered him more and in his anger he pulled her...harshly... and pinned her against the wall... Geet was shocked and scared...

Maan:- what is your problem haan??? I don't show my reactions to your doings that doesn't mean you will cross all boundaries...

Geet:- I .. didn't..

Maan:- Ssshh!!! Don't... I hate excuses and lies, you know that...(Geet nodded hastily) so stop giving them... Now listen to me very clearly... If again, you made fun of me, then am gonna send HIM to boarding school ... Then your fun time will always be a dream for you... You get that ???

Geet just stared at him, shocked...Unable to find any words for her disapproval.. But who was she to oppose him... He had all the rights on Avi.. and She ... had nothing...

Geet:- You can't do that ...

Maan:- of course I can... and I will...

Geet:- But he is just a kid...

Maan:- And you are grown up... But you don't behave like one...

Geet:- If I behave like an adult then you won't send him???

Maan(looked at her: ST:- what a girl, she just is concerned for him):- yes...

Geet:- Promise... I won't do that again.. and He will also... I will make him understand...

Maan(left her wrists):- Good for you...

She sighed and as soon as he step aside... Geet ran out .. to save herself... forgetting the reason of her arrival in his room and facing him... that was to ask for an apology.. But he didn't give her that opportunity.. and so.. she went to study back, where Avi was..

Next day,

Geet's college was welcoming the new batch and so they threw a party... Geet first had declined saying she was busy but her friend's crashed her home and were awed looking at her Mansion... They were being told by Geet that she was Mrs MSK and by coming to her home , her friend's wanted to see MSK... closely...

They all were college girls and were affected by His media appearances and so wanted to see him face to face, now that His Wife was Their friend and so they got the best opportunity...

Dadima (led them to sit and asked a servant):- Mahesh, call Geet ... Here... (The servant nodded and went to call her)

Geet (carelessly entered the drawing room and said):- Dadimaa...(then her gaze fell on her friend's) Shefali... Jiya... what are you doing here... ??? (momentarily shocked Geet went and hugged them both)..

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose