(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 14

PART 14

Somewhere Maan knew, she will get scared alone as she never was out of country.. and she proved him right... He had no option than to take her along ... so sighing, He nodded once, as she stood in front of him all ready to be out with him...

Hiring the car, Maan drove her to the venue where there was a meeting before the annual conference...It was quite an hr's distance from the place they were living in hotel..

Geet sat with Maan all the time and He didn't bother to care for her... as he got busy in business talks ... and carried away in them.. Geet couldn't complain as she was feeling good to be out of that room... She ate food of her own choice and then waited patiently for his work to be done ...
Though she was feeling awkward sitting in front of 4 business associates of Maan... But then she diverted her attention on Avi... whom she was calling from a time and finally he received her calls...
Geet got carried away in talks with Avi as she had missed him lot.. and finally had gotten the chance to talk to him after 2 days ... Maan signaled Geet to come and she went , still talking on phone...

Maan was aware of her talks with His son...But he was least bothered... or say Jealous .. His mind was occupied in the conference tomorrow... Finally at the half way Geet ended the call and smiled .. looked at him... and unknowingly she started to tell him abt his son's cute talks ...

Geet:- I was talking with Avi...(Maan didn't respond she looked at him confused and then thought to tell him something) you know, you should also talk to him... He is your son... How can you ignore him like that ... He is so cu...

Maan raised his hand towards her and she stopped at that abruptly.. surprised at his raised hand...

Maan:- I don't want to hear anything related to him... so stop praising him...

Geet:- How can you be that ??? He is your son...

Maan:-I said stop It ...(He was getting annoyed)

Geet(got irritated):- No, I won't ... He is so sweet... why are you doing that with your own son??

Maan stopped the car and shouted on her, totally angry at her blabbers ...

Maan:- Get out..

Geet (looked at him ..shocked at his sudden anger):- what ???

Maan (shouted yet again):- I said, get out ...

Geet hadn't faced such anger of his ... she got scared and got down from the car... once she was out, he speed-ed the car.. Leaving her on the road alone ...

For few mints she stood at there as an statue ...looking at the speed-ed car...then something strike at her..

Geet(ST):- He went away ???? Leaving me here ??? All alone ??? This road is empty ???

She looked around and saw none ... The road was really empty and both sides were having long trees, as if she was midst of a jungle... It was going to be evening and she got scared... She clutched her phone to herself tightly and stood there, in hope that any sec he will turn his car back to her and she will be there with him in his car ... safe... but secs went to mints and her wait didn't seem to finish...

While Maan on the other hand, was unaffected by her absence... His mind now was thinking only abt her talks that had angered him... He wasn't feeling sorry or anything for leaving her on middle of nowhere...

Geet sighed and started to walk.. Now she had lost her hope of seeing him and thought to move.. Might be someone crosses her path and she will ask that someone to drop her to hotel... Geet didn't want to tell that to Maan's family-as she believed His reaction was justified and maybe she shouldn't have talked to him like that on that matter...instead, She thought to call Maan and apologize...and she did dial his no...Though it occurred to her after long time, but she hoped he was quite normal now...

Maan was driving back to her, once he realized what he has done in his anger.. He almost was on reaching Hotel ...and she was not with him.. whatever it was, but she was his responsibility ...and so he started to drive back to her... silently hoped, she was fine as if anything happened to her then his family will not be happy with his such behavior with Geet... He received the call, without looking at the caller id he responded In hurry...

Maan:- Hello... (on other side he heard the Sobs)

Geet:- Maan... plz come back... Am sorry.. I didn't mean to interfere in your personal matters ... promise I won't do that again... plz take me from here... plz... )She was crying and he felt bad for her... He listened to her blabber and then sighed)

Maan:- where are you???

Geet:- On that road ... where you have left me..(Her voice had accusation.. and He felt guilty hearing her )

Maan:- Am coming in 10 mints... just take a side and wait for me ..
He cut the call.. and increased the speed...

Maan(ST):- what have I done ... Damn my anger!!! She is crying just coz of me ... Maybe I should have shouted on her and made her shut ... but what was I even thinking while leaving her there alone ... Arrgghh !!! My anger...

After like 10 mints, He reached there and she just hoped in the car without saying anything ...

Maan noticed her teary eyes... Still she was crying ... A child she was... and he made her suffer... But he thought it was her fault at the first place ... so he didn't apologize.. she kept weeping throughout the journey to hotel.. and he couldn't do anything...She kept crying and wiping her face by her hands every now and then...and he just saw her...

He sighed and passed her, his hanky... She looked at that but didn't take ... Anger, again raise in him and he dropped the idea to give her that...

As soon as he stopped the car.. Geet got down and ran inside the hotel.. she went inside lift and waited outside the door as the key was with Maan.. He too didn't bother to talk to her after that, simply inserting the key.. opened the door for her...

Geet ran and went inside her room... banging the door shut .. Maan closed his eyes to drink his anger and got himself relaxed on couch...

He knew she will be fine till night .. As she wouldn't be sleeping alone in that room of hers... But to his surprise she didn't come out even for dinner and was inside the closed door all the while...

Maan got tired at her child like stubbornness.. and decided to go to bed ... as he was exhausted ... with the meeting and then driving back and so...

He tried a lot to catch sleep but couldn't.. As the guilt of, first, leaving her all by herself on that deserted, lone road and then making her cry, ate him up... and didn't let him sleep..

Sighing he got down from bed and decided to have a check on her...
As soon as he opened his room's door and was stepping out he happened to look at the side down the door ..

There she was cuddling herself next to his door... leaning on wall behind... wrapping blanket round her...

Precap:- The morning...and Geet missing...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose