(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 52

PART 52

He was still standing there.. turned and looked at Geet...she was turning on the bed ... It looked like she was quite happy.. hearing his outing plans .. He smiled a bit and then turned to his side of the bed .. and soon dozed off...

Next day morning,

Maan announced of their HP plan... and as expected everybody got happy hearing him... Yash gave an assuring smile to Maan, as to let him know that was a great and needed decision... Maan smiled a bit and nodded ...

Avi:- wow...hum ghoomne jaa rahey hain????

Geet (smiled and nodded):- Haan... (She didn't get time to tell Avi abt their trip... as she was busy in preps)

Avi:- kitna mazaa ayega mama, hum teeno saath saath...

Geet nodded yet again and Maan shook his head at Avi's enthusiasm to go out... with his both parents ... He knew, the kid suffered a lot, even with living with them in this big mansion, Avi wasn't happy... Though he got all the love of Dadimaa, yash and Dev and NT.. But the love that the kid wanted was of, parental... That Geet showered upon him, when she came to their lives... and then everything started to get changed ...and Maan realized the kid deserves all the happiness of this life..and he didn't deserve to be ill treated coz of someone else's sins...

After BF... Avieet were gone for packing their things ...The elders shook their heads seeing their excitement.. while Dev and NT smiled in delight ... Maan left as soon as he was done ... He had to take leave for couple of days and he needed to take care of his office too.. so he went for arranging everything for that...

Evening,

Maan leaned back on his car with closed eyes ... and thought of his own decision..

what am I doing ??? Never ever took a single day off , from the time I have joined KC... and here am planning for an outing with the kids... that too for more than a day... I just hope, this trip does go well and nothing annoying would happen... only after knowing abt her... Am gonna try to give her and our relation a chance ...Just hope, Dad is right ... She has to be an innocent soul... but I will know more abt her ... on this trip... and then take this relation forward...

He entered Mansion and saw all bags packed ...Even his bag was there... He recalled that he had asked Nakul to pack his bags..

Geet('s chirpy voice made him look at her):- Shall we leave ???

Dadimaa(giggled):- Are Geet beta, let him come inside ... and have some coffee..

Dev (added):- yeah Bhabhi, Let him freshen up... at least ...

Geet(looked down feeling stupid.. to voice out her excitement):- Sorry.. wo... I...

NT(came and side hugged her):- I know, Bhabhi jii.. you want to go to your parents ASAP...and you are so happy for that ... hai naa...