(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 51

PART 51

Maan(looked at him shocked):- Are you serious dad??? I mean, I thought you think she is not like others and you too are saying...

Yash:- Yes, I don't have any doubts on her .. But I want you to see her real self...and maybe that will open your eyes and heart...(Seeing Maan silent, Yash knew he accepted the idea, so he encouraged him more) so plan the vacation soon, as its Her's and Avi's holidays... they will end soon...so hurry up...

Patting Maan's shoulders , Yash left ... Giving him time, to think and decide what he wants from his life... and their relation... Maan looked back at Geet and Avi...and went in his own thoughts...

Maan's Self-Talk...

What Dad is saying is right... Maybe going out, and spending time with her... will help me to know what she is ... Sure, she isn't a money minded person,that I have been thinking from day one... But why she is still here, spending her life, rather say, destroying her own life, her career ... with me here??? Even after knowing that am not gonna give her anything, she is still here with me and she dared to voice out her feelings .. (He sighed) But my bitter two experiences from the past, aren't letting me to trust her completely .. and her motives.. Maybe she doesn't have any hidden motives ..and maybe am over thinking ... (He looked at them, their laughs, he too smiled a bit) I too want to be a part of their madness... Had missed my childhood...childishness coz of that women, my so called mother... and then Payal.. (He shook his head) why am thinking so many things right now.. Dad is right, let me ask her out ... to her parents ..and try knowing her in a better way..

His thought process was disturbed with Avi's hand on his palm... He looked down to Avi.. who was trying to drag him with himself to somewhere...

Avi:- Papa chalo naa, party enjoy kartey hain... mujhe wo, balloons dilwaao.. (He pointed to a side, and Maan nodded with a smile .. Took him up in his arms and went to get Avi's balloons)

Yash was seeing that from far...He smiled, shaking his head and went to attend the guests ...

When Yash saw Maan, standing at that very spot even after like 10 mints ... He decided to bring him back to the party.. and so he went to Avi.. and asked him, to do... something .. and Avi did exactly that, which was taught by his Daadu...

Later that Night, Maaneet's room...

Geet lied on bed beside Maan, after placing a sleepy Avi, in between them... and she looked at Maan, he was looking at her...
Geet looked at him and smiled nervously.. But he contd to stare her... and then coming out from bed, he started to move in her direction...

Geet(ST):- what happened to him??? First staring me and now he is coming too close to me... Maybe he is going to say that Avi can't sleep here.. But how can that be, I thought he is accepting Avi.. and...

Her thoughts came to a sudden halt when she felt his hand on her wrist.. She looked down at their hands and tried to free them off, but he only nodded her to come with him...Geet was shocked, to see his sudden advances towards her... But she followed his lead after making sure, Avi still was sleeping ...and then they stepped to the balcony door... heading out ...

Geet looked at him ,feeling nervous , as to what he was going to tell her...on the other hand, Maan was preparing himself to ask her.. He sighed and then looked at her .. After a few mints of silence...

Maan:- Ahem!! I .. I was thinking , why don't you pay a visit to your parents ??? (Astonished she looked at him and he contd) I .. I mean, it has been long since you went HP.. last time, you went when your mother was not well.. and then this court case, occupied your mind .. Now that , you have got Avi back, just go there and spend some time with them.. No??? (He looked at her... desperately wanting to get a positive response from her)

After getting over from the shock...Geet looked at him and then back at Avi...

Geet:- How can I leave Avi here and ...

Maan(she was cut by him):- We both will accompany you...

His sudden reply made her eyes widened in awe...He could see the excitement in her eyes..

Geet:- what ??? you ... you will also come ??? And Avi too ???(she half smiled ... Half talked...) I .. I mean.. Really??? (Maan looked away and nodded) wow... It will be fun...(She clapped her hands together, feeling excited)

Maan:- Definitely.. (He couldn't help but smile at her childishness)

Geet:- when are we going ??? (suddenly she asked that.. and at that moment, Maan's smile was wiped off from his lips.. Geet thought otherwise) I mean... I.. Don't wanna be imposing you...But... Ahh!! Need to pack bags naah ?? For me... Avi.. and ... you will also need to do the necessary arrangements .. so... Just ... inform me a couple of days before...

Maan(cut her words):- Chup Bilkul chup...(He placed his finger on her lips ... unintentionally)

He was getting irritated, hearing her non-stop.. nonsense talks ... and so that action came deliberately ...Making Geet to gasp in surprise...

Maan removed his finger as soon as he realized her expressions ... and turned sideways ...

Maan:- we will leave day after tomorrow.. and then will stay for the weekend ...Pack your bags for 4-5 days trip... I will ask Dadimaa to inform your parents ... Now go to sleep...

He told her at one go.. Geet nodded and left without saying anything to him, fearing his anger... but her insides were jumping in joy.. First thing she was to do in the morning was, Wake Avi up and tell him the good news .. that they were going to see His mama's parents ... for the first time after their marriage... Too excited Geet just kept rolling on the bed .. thinking of what to pack and what not to ...

On the other hand... Maan thought he had invited trouble for himself ... Thanks to his Dad... He was now in for a mess... She was a chatter box...He always knew, the way she talked to his family members and Avi, he knew that ... but now even in front of him she wasn't hesitating.. He wondered what had changed between them??? For him, Nothing ... but maybe his all sweet gestures ... made a place in her heart ...and now, she was freely.. openly ...talking in front of him...

He was still standing there.. turned and looked at Geet...she was turning on the bed ... It looked like she was quite happy.. hearing his outing plans .. He smiled a bit and then turned to his side of the bed .. and soon dozed off...

Precap:- Off to HP...

Thanks to those who are liking this story of mine and thanks for comments as well... have replied to all do check if you wish to ..

like and comment if you like to

Much Love Rose