(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 60

PART 60

PART 60

From morning, Geet got busy in preparing for the birthday parties ...Geet wanted to surprise the birthday boys, First Avi and then Her Hubby-Maan... She wanted to wish them both at exactly 12 O'clock .. and she hoped there will still be 12 AM when, after wishing Avi, they will wish Maan together...Oh!! The thought itself was giving her goosebumps...

She arranged everything secretly.. From the cakes to be cut at exact 12 AM to the next day's big party.. Geet has managed all, not alone but with the help of Dev and NT-they were so sweet with her and she shared her surprise party's planning with them both... and they were helping her... Though both the cakes were made by Geet, But NT and Dev helped her with Maan's choices and likes and then the cakes were made like that...

At 11.50, in the night,

Geet looked at Maan-who was sitting with his laptop and files... And then she looked at Avi-who was busy in making drawings and finishing his home works, given by her school teachers .. while she was sat at the middle of the bed with one of her medical books, just flipping the pages to pass the time ... She sighed

Geet(ST):- what is it yaar??? They both are workaholic... Ditto copy... My dearest hubby never gets bored of his office work and being with Him, my poor baby is also becoming like him...(She looked at Avi, sadly)Alright I know, he plays all the day and just does his Home Work at the end of the day, but that doesn't mean, they both will forget their special day ...The birthdays just come once in a year and here they are oblivious of the importance of the day... My birthday passed just like that, this year... But am gonna make sure, next time at least I get a present for myself from my in-laws...

She sighed yet again and glanced at the wall clock that announced 12am... She jumped onto her feet and went to Avi-she hugged him and kissed him singing in a hush-hush whisper...

Geet:- Happy birthday to you ...Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday dearest Avi... Happy birthday to you...

A surprised Avi looked at Geet and smiled widely.. hugged her and was abt to shout in excitement but Geet shushed him...and then whispered...

Geet:- Avi slow... We have to wish Papa too...

Avi(smiled and nodded):- Yes, but first ...my gift???

Geet:- umhhmmm...Not now...After Birthday Party, that means tomorrow...

Avi(made a sad face):- means after one whole day??? (Geet nodded) I needed one now.. At least one chocolate???

Geet(smiled and forwarded her hand):- That i have for my baby...Here...Let's go and wish Papa now...

She knew, he would be demanding a gift from her ...and so, she was ready with a packet of chocolate bars ... Avi jumped in joy... That's when Maan noticed the noises ... and looked around ... She went upto him along with Avi and just as it was turning 12.01 she said out loud...