(MG-FF) HURTFUL HEARTS PART 19 and 20

PART 19

Maan:- you must be so happy ... Right ???

Geet(wasn't expecting that .. she got confused):- what??? What did I do???

Maan:- Its you, who asked dad to bring me here for the party.. Isn't it ???

Geet(looked down nervously):- wo... I .. I ...

Maan didn't let her speak and just went from there, taking out one of his sherwani's for the function.. saving Geet from his own anger..

Evening... party time...

Maan came down and saw the decorations round the main hall.. He sighed, and turned to His study.. when Yash stopped him..

yash:- Now that, you have agreed to come to the party.. try to participate in that as well... (Maan didn't reply) You can't ignore him Maan... see the happiness on his face ... Its all coz of the party which Geet is arranging ...and like I told you at least be happy for someone who is putting so much efforts...

Maan(nodded):- yeah... Hadn't you invited almost all of my clients here in this party and Had't you taken a promise from me to attend the party, I wouldn't have been here Dad... and you are doing so much for that girl and him.. can't believe it ...

yash:- Do , what ever you want to do... But don't spoil the party..

Maan nodded and went from there... Yash had him blackmailed,  if the host wasn't present there in his own party, then guests were bound to quiz Yash.. and so Maan agreed as his Dad told him that he had invited the clients for MSK's birthday party...

Avi was so happy to see the celebrations set, just for him... Geet baked the cake by herself and it gave Avi happiness of the world ...

Dadi, yash , Dev and NT, were so happy seeing the little boy's joy... But Maan, here also kept himself aloof from everything ... Geet and rest of the family members surrounded the cake -placed on the table .. just as he was abt to cut the cake... yash asked Maan through his eyes to cut the cake with Avi...

Maan closed his eyes and sighing -not wanting to create any scene in front of guests-came forward-just next to Avi... That's only when he clearly looked at the cake baked by his so-called wife...

It had, his name also written in that ... along with Avi's ... He glared her once again, to which Geet only politely smiled ...Though, in his heart, he was happy that she did so much but he was not going to accept that...

Soon both father-son cut the cake and Avi made Maan eat the first bite.. Maan had to be patient and so he too took a cake piece and fed his son... everyone clapped ...

Dadimaa (had tears, she looked at Geet, ST ):- Just coz of this angel .. for the first time in these 5 yrs, I have seen both Maan and Avi that close with each other...

She thanked Geet through her teary eyes... Geet smiled and nodded ... Avi then made Geet eat the cake piece.. and then on influence from yash, Geet fed Maan... who already was glaring her... scaring her for the worst...

In all this happening Avi was the most happiest person out there... He now loved his mama even more.. who brought his papa to him and even made sure that he attended the party, cut the cake with him, and ate with him as well...

At night,

Geet avoided to even stand with Maan at the same place ... for, she knew he would just lash his anger out on her which he probably was controlling and holding back, throughout the party.. and by that time...Maan was too busy .. involved in his business that he forgot the little thing happened just few hrs back... Both slept ... Geet being relaxed as he was busy and Maan slept after completing a tiring work...