Prologue

"...T-this was all a l-l-lie?" Taehyung blubbers, his eyes glossing over with pitiful tears that were desperate to escape.

Jungkook rolls his dark orbs at the over-exaggerating boy that he had claimed as his boyfriend, 7 months ago.

"I honestly don't care." He hisses at the frail brunette, lighting up the cigarette that sat perfectly between his lips.

A weakened whimper leaves the slightly smaller male, who was clutching his books closer to his chest.

"Why? W-why would y-you do this? I thought you l-l-loved me?"

"Tsh, you thought I loved you?" Jungkook chuckles darkly before blowing the white foggy smoke into Taehyung's face, causing the younger to cough loudly, covering his mouth.

Jungkook smirks down at him, "I hate you." He sneers, disgust laced in his words.

A tear trickles down the tan boy's cheek, his tongue licks over his salty lips from the droplet that had just spilled onto them.

"It was all a bet to get you in bed." The ravenette admits with laughter, "I never expected a goodie two shoes little nerd to be so eager for a fuck."

Taehyung bows his head in shame, embarrassment clear in his expression. He was humiliated that he even trusted Jungkook in the first place.

'I thought he loved me,' He silently thought. All he ever wanted was to be loved by the ebony haired male but instead was seen as some kind of slut in the taller boy's eyes.

He gave Jungkook his virginity after 6 months of them dating and now here he was, standing across from the devil himself.

The school parking lot was empty due to it being after-school hours but Taehyung was determined to get an answer from the older, even if it was one he didn't want to hear.

Thoughts swirl inside his head, he had finally found out the truth.

The truth behind why Jeon Jungkook; the school's player, the bad boy, had taken up such an interest in him...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'It was all lies,'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'It was all just a bet to him...'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'He took it.'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.