Chapter 70

Jungkook stomped through his mansion, marching swiftly in the direction of his father's bedroom.

Once he reaches the door, he notices that it slightly left ajar, easily letting Jungkook get an insight into the room.

And more importantly, into his father and Taehyung's mom's conversation.

"I hope the boys are okay with this," Mr Jeon sighs, loosening his tie tiredly.

Mrs Kim was in the middle of taking off her earring while replying to her fiancé. "I'm sure they'll be fine." She spoke as if she didn't really care about their sons.

Suddenly, Mrs Kim turns, placing her lips onto Jungkook's father's.

The ravenette boy had to hold back a gag, finding the pair revolting to look at.

So he immediately knocks loudly on the wooden barrier, strutting inside and disturbing the couple completely.

"So when was this a thing?" He sneers, leaning against the door while glaring at the two.

"Jungkook!" His father raspingly yells with sternness in his tone.

The teen simply huffs at his dad's disapproval, but instead of leaving, he waits around, hoping to hear some form of an explanation behind what is going on.

Mr Jeon exhales calmly, relaxing his shoulders as he gazes over towards his future wife. "Honey, I think you should give us some time."

Although Mrs Kim was apposed to the idea, she reluctantly obeys, waltzing out of the room with the flick of her hair.

Jungkook glowers at the woman while she walks by, momentarily feeling sorry that Taehyung has to deal with such a horrible witch.

"Why can't you let me be happy, Jungkook?" The man spoke quietly, taking a seat down on the foot of the bed. He hung his head low in his hands.

Jungkook felt a tad sad by this, feeling like he hurt his father's feelings.

Yet at the same time, his father practically abandoned him back when Jungkook needed him most.

So he didn't back down. "Don't start that now, what the hell were you thinking?! Why did you not even tell me privately before going out and blatantly announcing it to everyone!!"

Mr Jeon was silent, giving Jungkook the conformation that his father was definitely feeling some kind of remorse for not telling his son sooner.

"I thought you would oppose to it..." the man confesses, only causing Jungkook to 'tch' at the mere sentence.

"I hope you're happy with yourself," the ravenette grumbles, no longer able to stomach being around his father for now.