Chapter 63

Jin frigidly twitches on the bed spread, his lips continuously finding themselves between his shiny teeth.

He observes how Taehyung moves around like an obedient dog watching its master.

The younger was currently finishing up his look for the afternoon's event.

It was a boat show that Mr Jeon was apart of as he has an odd fascination with them. He was part of the association within the boating members and Taehyung knew of this information due to his past relationship.

Jungkook would always moan about it, constantly going on about how his father prefers work and boats more than his own son.

Taehyung had made Jin come round, basically begging the older to join him.

The event itself was horrific for Taehyung to even think about attending, especially alone. So he decides to invite his dear friend to accompany him to the small get together.

"Oh!" The younger of the two suddenly announces, spinning around on the heels of his feet so that his gaze could be met with Jin's. "I almost forgot, next Saturday, you're coming with me to the ski lodges."

He spoke so effortlessly casual that Jin nearly missed exactly what Taehyung was proclaiming.

"W-w-what?! I-I c-c-can't d-do th-that!!" He terrifyingly vociferates, a look of alarming horror whirling around in his almost pitch-black coloured orbs.

Taehyung crinkles his brows together at the older's abrupt exclaim, wondering why he was so uptight about going on a free vacation.

"Why? Not like you have anything better to do anyway over the holidays." The lilic haired male murmurs, acting like Jin didn't even have a life without Taehyung.

This made Jin feel bad, like Taehyung was looking down on him.

"I-I-I..." he attempts to voice something but the taller cuts him off, "-great! Make sure you're packed by Friday because you're staying at mine."

Jin sighs, deciding not to even bother arguing with Taehyung about it.

It would be hopeless anyway since he can't tell him the real reason as to why he's so worried about going away.

Taehyung finishes playing around with his hair, making sure he looks appropriate for the boat show.

The event was held by rich families, immediately causing Taehyung to know that he'd need to dress more elegant and send out a vibe that he was born in wealth.

Though, Jin was a different story. The younger already knew that Jin didn't seem to have much in the line of money, at least to the trained eye.

He was always dressed rather casually, sometimes looking a tad scruffy.

Despite being swimming in money, Taehyung along with Jungkook, Jimin and the rest of the group all attended a regular school.

They never really let their rich get in the way from being regular teenagers, expect for the fact that they use their money to buy whatever they wanted, get driven around and attend the odd one or two sophisticated parties.

So knowing this, Taehyung would guess that Jin came from a more poorer background perhaps.

Of course he didn't care if he did, what difference would it make for Taehyung. It wasn't like his mother would care enough about his friends or himself anyway.

The taller made sure to at least make Jin fit in, "if anyone asks who you are, tell them you are a distant cousin of mine." Taehyung spoke firmly, knowing how people in wealth can act around people less fortunate than them.

Taehyung still cares for Jin's wellbeing, it wasn't that he was embarrassed to be seen with someone who appears broke in money but that others might treat Jin poorly.

The lavender haired teen straightens his body while fixing out his tie. He holds his head high as he peers once more towards his friend, "lets go."