Chapter 46

Yoongi arrives at the Park residence ten minutes after dropping Jin off. He waltz inside the house like he basically lives there.

It was quite normal for him to just walk in without knocking, after all he's been friends with Jimin since they were young.

The grey haired teen makes his way up the many steps, greeting a few of the maids on his way up to Jimin's room.

Yoongi stood outside of his friend's bedroom door, he hated himself for this but he always had to mentally prepare whenever it came to Jimin. This ongoing crush was torture to him, he didn't know how much longer he could possibly hold back.

With a deep sigh, he enters inside to find Jimin laying in his bed while groaning, a passed out Namjoon was on the small couch off to the left and both Jungkook and Hoseok sat on the sofa at the other end of the room.

"Good, you're here." Jungkook spoke up when he spots the silver haired male walking inside with slight confusion. "What's going on?" Yoongi immediately questions, searching around the room at all of his friends faces.

"Urghhhhhhhhh!" A loud groan came from Namjoon as he rocks his body, causing him to smack against the ground with a thud. "Ouch!" He whines out, making his group of friends roll their eyes at him as Hoseok walks over to his side and helps him up.

"Remind me why you're all here again?" Jimin grunts out, nursing his slowly dissolving headache after all the alcohol he had last night.

Jungkook clears his throat, taking a stand in front of all his friends. "So I have some news..." He trails off, not particularly sure how he's going to tell them that his ex-boyfriend's mom is now currently dating his dad. Whenever Jungkook thinks about it, it just seems to make the situation weirder.

"Okay so basically Taehyung's mom is dating my dad." He confesses, causing everyone in the room to come to a complete silence.

No one spoke, no one knew exactly what to say to such a thing.

"You're kidding, right?" It was Jimin who spoke first as a loud chuckle falls from his lips. He wasn't, for once second, believing in what Jungkook was revealing.

Though, at the same time he felt a sort of relief about hearing this newly found information. No way would Jungkook and Taehyung ever get back together to begin with but now, even if they did potentially want to, it would be seen as incest.

Even Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon were shocked by the news.

"That's not all, they're making us go on a vacation together at the end of the month." The jet-black haired boy gulps at the thought, already imagining how awkward it'll be.

That's why he decided to invite his friends along, so he could avoid Taehyung at all costs.

Though, at the same time, he couldn't help but think back to the recent events between the two past lovers.

It was enough to have his emotions falter, even if it was only briefly.

Jungkook shakes his head, ridding of the thoughts before returning to reality as he continues. "And lets just say I managed to sneak in invites for all of you to come along to the ski lodges."